Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Speaking Business Development Representative|
|Our Reference||NJE- Dublin|
|Date Posted||10 days ago|
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients.
One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as their new emplyee.
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage the companys existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether the company will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of the Company and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
You will have a working relationship with 2-3 Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- Fluency in any Nordic language and English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A Bachelors Degree
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at the Company?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Ref: NJE- Dublin
- Danish Business Development Representative
€32k - 35k per year
Danish speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a fast-growing start-up here in Berlin, Germany. We are looking for someone with a passion for sales, wh...about 1 month ago
- Danish Enterprise Software Business Development
€20000 - 24000
Would you like to push your career in business development? Are you a motivated sales person who does not take a no for granted? Then this one is for you: The Company....about 1 month ago
- German Business Development Representative Featured Job
Entry Level German speaking Business Development Representative wanted for a promising and fast-growing team that in the last number of years has seen consistent growt...2 months ago
- Danish Sales Representative to Athens
Are you a native Dane ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Agent ASAP. OUR CLIENT O...about 2 months ago