Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Speaking Business Development Representative|
|Our Reference||NJE- Dublin|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
At Nordic Jobs Worldwide we have the biggest and most attractive clients.
One of our clients is Based in attractive Dublin in Ireland and os now looking for you as their new emplyee.
As a Business Development Representative, your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage the companys existing leads and generate new interest through calls, emails and social media messaging.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether the company will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of the Company and gain interest in a deeper conversation with an Account Executive.
You will have a working relationship with 2-3 Account Executives. Each day you will collaborate with the Account Executives you support and your fellow BDRs to develop innovative strategies for uncovering new opportunities.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Development Representative?
In this role, you will need to:
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Account Executive to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Account Executive
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
What are the role requirements?
- Sales or prospecting experience
- Fluency in any Nordic language and English
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A Bachelors Degree
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Business Development Representative usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, "scale up" environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at the Company?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
Ref: NJE- Dublin
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior German Business Development Representative - Berlin
€36k - 60k per year
Junior German Business Development Representative - Berlin German speaking Business Development Representative wanted here in Berlin, Germany with a highly prestigious...7 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Inside Sales Representative to Berlin!
€25000 - 29000
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our client in urban Berlin. Are you looking for an international career opportunity in central Europe with sales ...15 days ago
- French speaking sales representative agent in beautiful Barcelona
€13000 - 18000
French Sales Representative - Barcelona About our Client Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest ...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent
€0 - 2000
Leder du også efter nye himmelstrøg og andre udfordringer til det nye år? Så er dette måske din heldige dag, vi søger nemlig nu dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere t...19 days ago
- Business Development Manager (German)
€18000 - 56000
Are you a passionate, strategical and dynamic Business Development Manager with international experience? Do you have excellent communication skills and know your numb...9 months ago