Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish-speaking Content Analyst for Exciting Project in Dublin|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||13 days ago|
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Dublin and has an interest in analyzing and reviewing different content? Then we have a new exciting opportunity for you!
Our client Designs Innovative Solutions and Ensures their Clients' Success. For almost 20 years, our client is a trusted outsourcing partner for leading, global organisations. They are a diverse team of innovators and achievers — proud of their ability to consistently exceed goals.
Our client provides an opportunity for organisations of various shapes and sizes to tap into the best available resources globally — across 55+ languages and supported by world-class employee training. Their teams work meticulously to design and craft custom solutions that preserve the authentic culture and vision of their clients’ business. They demonstrate bravery when faced with big challenges — always exploring new ways of thinking and doing. And notably, they bring real-world agile mindsets to each client business to drive exceptional performance and accelerate speed to market and speed to value. Through their knowledge and wisdom, they deliver actionable insights to continually support business excellence across strategy, consulting, and outsourcing.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities for this position are:
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
Essential Competencies that we are looking for:
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective Time management & Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- Cultural understanding of the market.
- Experience in working in an office environment is preferable.
- Passion for ensuring a positive, safe user experience
- Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
- Ability to learn new information in a short period of time
- Eligible to work in Ireland full time
Benefits of our client:
- Free canteen during shift hours
- Health Care
- Extensive Training & Development
- Free access to Group Scheme website
- Free access to 24-hour Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free access to Wellness Program
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Working hours: Min of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays)
- Shift: Flexible
- Pay Schedule: Monthly
- Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time Contract
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity for you? Welcome to apply today and one of our recruiter will contact you soon and tell you more!
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
- Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish Speaking Content Analyst for an Exciting Project in Dublin
€0 - 0
Are you planning to join the Social Media industry in Ireland? Work using your native language skills and learn a little bit more about this huge global business while...5 days ago
- Danish-speaking Content Moderator in Barcelona
€0 - 23000
Work as a Danish-speaking Content Moderator in sunny Barcelona! Do you want to help make social media a safer place? If you said yes to the question above and you are...14 days ago
- Content Moderation for Job Advertisement (French Speaker)
€950-1160 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. One of the biggest and most international job portals is looking fo...5 months ago
- Video Content Analyst (Dutch Speaker)
Are you interested in social media? Do you like to watch small videos? If the answer is yes, then you must start your career in a globally present organization working...5 days ago