Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Speaking Credit & Collections Associate|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Nordic Jobs Worldwide - Credit & Collections Associate|
|Salary||20000 - 24000|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
We are now looking for a Danish speaking Credit & collections Associate to Barcelona! Do you have experience or relevant studies? Send us your application today!
This position is situated in a very attractive part of Barcelona with many different public transport routes, the offices are very modern and situated close to many of Barcelona’s attractions such as La Sagrada Familla, the Barcelona football museum and the beach is around 15 minutes away. Barcelona is always lively and buzzing with things to do. There are many bars and restaurants and the nightlife is always great!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Danish speaker to join our client’s International Financial Service Business Process Outsourcing competency centre as a Credit and Collections Specialist for one of their clients. The role covers all aspects of collections activity including cash collection, account management, customer relations and controls.
This will be done through implementation of all Account administration, payment demand and Collection activities for sales through multiple revenue streams (NSO, ORS, XF and Direct). There will be strong need for relationship building with customers, in country teams and in-house billing and customer care teams.
- Responsible for the analysis, reconciliation, and collection of a large portfolio of Customer Accounts with the objective of reducing and minimizing past due balances.
- Make outbound contacts with end customer contacts to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Implementation of permanent account administration, reconciliation and account analysis.
- Implementation of credit/account management, ascertainment of the payment patterns and, if necessary, implementation of corrective measures.
- To ensure debt and cash targets are met on a quarterly/monthly basis
- To ensure all ledgers are kept clean and reconciled
- To ensure full compliance with all associated internal and Sarbox controls
- Business Administration or Finance Degree (Desirable but not necessary)
- High level of English and fluent Danish.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in a finance or accounts role
- Sap Experience (Desirable but not necessary)
- Customer focused
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to work own initiative
- Financial & commercial awareness / good numerical skills.
- Committed approach to team work.
- Resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Paid flights and accommodation support
- Competitive salary
- Full training
- Opportunity to work for a worldwide leader
- 15 minutes from the beach
- Staff parties
- Opportunities to progress
- Performance bonus
Reporting to: The credit and collections manager
Office hours 9 – 5
Relocation: 2 weeks accommondation and paid flights to Barcelona
If this position is interesting, please click on the link an apply. If you have any questions about the position, please call us on +4746 79 53 55.
Ref: Nordic Jobs Worldwide - Credit & Collections Associate
- Collections Specialist
€25000 - 34000
Be part of it Our client the biggest financial payment platform in the world and plays a fundamental service in democratizing services making commerce for businesses a...3 months ago
- Collections Specialist (relocation support)
€salary negotiable + 13th salary + 250 EUR towards rent every month + meal vouchers + on-site gym
Fluent in French and English and looking for a role close to Finance? As a Collections Specialist, you will be the first point of contact related to accounts receivabl...about 1 month ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago
- Credit Analyst
City of London, London
€Up to £38000.00 per annum + Bonus
Credit Analyst Permanent Full-time Up to £38K + bonus Central London Responsibilities: Ensuring and reviewing all the KYC requirements Prepare KYC-related analyses Cre...16 days ago