Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Speaking Customer Agent to Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Are you fluent in Danish and ready to experience Portugal? Our international client is looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent to sunny Lisbon.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally, the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate. You will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while in the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
The Company is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
As a Customer Service Representative your role is, together with your Danish team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English. The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in Danish and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
What they offer
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
Sounds like a job for you? Apply today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Lisbon, Portugal
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands! As...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Consultant to Lisbon, Portugal
Swedish Customer Consultant in Lisbon Are you a Fluent Swedish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Swedish Customer Consultant for our clien...about 2 months ago
- Regional Training Lead – Lisbon, Portugal
€0 - 0
As a Training Regional Lead, you will work with day to day development and execution of strategic training initiatives. In this role, you will drive efficiency, opport...11 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Consultant to Sunny Lisbon, Portugal!
€0 - 200000
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...about 2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent to Enschede, Netherlands!
€0 - 0
Are you completely at home around social media? Are you tech-savvy, good with language, customer oriented and are you looking for a job where no two days are the same?...5 days ago