Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job Description Summary
- In/outbound Chat/Telephone/Email based Customer Support, Sales and Service
- Highly Target driven role at the highest service level within the I-gaming industry.
- First line of contact for online players, maintaining Service Level Agreement, ensuring Player satisfaction, handling of all general enquiries, troubleshooting experts, providing technical support, first contact resolution.
- Focusing on pro-active conversion, up-sales, cross sales, product pitching and retention of players.
- Performing towards set Market targets / KPIs with performance results at the forefront.
- Reports directly to Support Team leader (Respective Desk)
Core Tasks &Responsibilities
- Work in strict accordance to set Sales targets and KPIs and maintain departmental & company SLA’s.
- Interact directly with Customers through chat and phone to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services.
- Be a welcoming host to our players. Ability to expose players to our products via tools that are provided to you.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information (either from customer or available tools) to handle enquiries and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Responsible to keep abreast of all developments regarding new department and company protocols and procedures.
- Determine accurate product needs in order to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Provide market feedback and market native opinions.
- Adopt, Maintain and promote the Company Values without exception.
- Native Language Level of respective desk is essential.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
Required Experience (Technical Skills, Experience, Education/knowledge)
- Chat experience a plus!
- Sales Experience a huge advantage.
- Ability and confidence to negotiate sales techniques with interactions with customer to guide them and assist them to deposit and play our games using objection handling techniques.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment to meet targets / KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task (handling of multiple chats concurrently).
- Be accomplished typists (minimum 35 words per minute).
- Strong communicator as well as capable problem-solver.
- Outstanding spelling, grammar, and communication skills a MUST in native language and Strong command of the English language
- Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
- Confident, knowledgeable and expertise in our products and the I-gaming industry.
- Comfortable working with figures and strong understanding of Maths.
- Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
- Must be proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, chat system and web browsers.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) etc.
Person Specification (Interpersonal Skills, Personal Capabilities etc)
- Sales driven mind-set & approach to role and self-motivated when working towards reaching targets.
- Responsible, able to work unsupervised.
- Team Player.
- Demonstrates creativity & flair.
- Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, and work well under pressure.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for New Project - Buchar
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net Per Month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Danish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Danish speakers who have a near native level in anoth...about 2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Danish speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...9 days ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...4 days ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...5 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Advisor 3263
€81600 RON p/a
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires Customer Service Advisors with language abilities in order to address their expand...14 days ago