Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job Description Summary
- In/outbound Chat/Telephone/Email based Customer Support, Sales and Service
- Highly Target driven role at the highest service level within the I-gaming industry.
- First line of contact for online players, maintaining Service Level Agreement, ensuring Player satisfaction, handling of all general enquiries, troubleshooting experts, providing technical support, first contact resolution.
- Focusing on pro-active conversion, up-sales, cross sales, product pitching and retention of players.
- Performing towards set Market targets / KPIs with performance results at the forefront.
- Reports directly to Support Team leader (Respective Desk)
Core Tasks &Responsibilities
- Work in strict accordance to set Sales targets and KPIs and maintain departmental & company SLA’s.
- Interact directly with Customers through chat and phone to provide and process information in response to enquiries, concerns and requests about our products and services.
- Be a welcoming host to our players. Ability to expose players to our products via tools that are provided to you.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information (either from customer or available tools) to handle enquiries and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Responsible to keep abreast of all developments regarding new department and company protocols and procedures.
- Determine accurate product needs in order to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Provide market feedback and market native opinions.
- Adopt, Maintain and promote the Company Values without exception.
- Native Language Level of respective desk is essential.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
Required Experience (Technical Skills, Experience, Education/knowledge)
- Chat experience a plus!
- Sales Experience a huge advantage.
- Ability and confidence to negotiate sales techniques with interactions with customer to guide them and assist them to deposit and play our games using objection handling techniques.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment to meet targets / KPIs.
- Ability to multi-task (handling of multiple chats concurrently).
- Be accomplished typists (minimum 35 words per minute).
- Strong communicator as well as capable problem-solver.
- Outstanding spelling, grammar, and communication skills a MUST in native language and Strong command of the English language
- Organized, detail oriented, professional, courteous and self-motivated.
- Confident, knowledgeable and expertise in our products and the I-gaming industry.
- Comfortable working with figures and strong understanding of Maths.
- Handles customer’s queries in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
- Must be proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, chat system and web browsers.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) etc.
Person Specification (Interpersonal Skills, Personal Capabilities etc)
- Sales driven mind-set & approach to role and self-motivated when working towards reaching targets.
- Responsible, able to work unsupervised.
- Team Player.
- Demonstrates creativity & flair.
- Adaptable (to a dynamic environment), initiative, and work well under pressure.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service Agent - Malta
€22000 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package
More & More people are joining the online gaming revolution! But what happens when a glitch or bug pops up in the middle of their experience? We're looking for Danish ...3 months ago
- Danish Customer Service for Betting Industry - Malta
€22000 - 23000 per annum + Additional Benefits + monthly bonus
To all Danish speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is calling! Have between 6-12 months exp in Customer Service or a call center? Looking for ch...2 months ago
- French Speaking Customer Support
€15000 - 33000
Be part of it Working for this client, you will be representing one of the top sporting brands in the world. You will be part of a team of enthusiastic, passionate wor...3 days ago
- Move to Malta - Danish Host
€23000 - 29000
Move to Malta - Danish Speaking Host As a Danish Host, you will benefit from: Attractive Salary Package Relocation Package (Flight & Accommodation) 2 weeks industry le...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative Featured Job
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Danish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custome...21 days ago