Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Recruitment Direct|
|Job Title||Danish Speaking eCommerce Advisors - Customer Service|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£16,598 - 19,000 per year + relocation assistance|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Danish Speaking eCommerce Advisors
£16,598 per year + bonus OTE £18,998 per year + relocation
This client is an leading name is ecommerce and online payments.
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Danish or Dutch or Norwegian
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.
Hours of work: Monday-Sunday 7.00-18.00, rotational shifts
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’ as well as other HBO, Universal & BBC productions.
Great social life and excellent place to meet new people.
Relocation Package (if required):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast city centre hotel
- Relocation class on first day at the company
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Power Tools We have a new opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our successful team in Helsingborg, Sweden. If you prioritize f...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service - Boxtel
Boxtel, North Brabant
€1900 - 2100 per month + negotiable
Job Summary Speak Danish & Looking for a chance to work abroad? Not a problem, a client of our who is based in the Netherlands is looking for a number of Danish Speake...11 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to Athens, Greece
€10000 - 14000
Nordic Jobs Worldwide, Oslo, Norge, søker for kunde dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejdere til Athen. Er du dansktalende og vil have international arbejdserfaring inden...22 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representant to Stockholm
Om vores klient og Viaplay: Vores klient er et globalt firma med kontorer i 22 lande med 30.000 medarbejdere. De tilbyder kundeservice, salg og teknisk support gennem ...2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€10000 - 50000
Now we look for customer service staff for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international customer! Looking for an experience while at the same time imagining administ...2 months ago