Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready for new adventures? Do you have a strong urge to develop your career abroad? Are you detail-oriented, and do you have good communication skills in Danish and English? Joining the international media monitoring team in Tallinn could be the perfect career move for you!
What will your tasks be?
The company monitors the news feed around the clock and across media types, so our customers can get a tailormade overview of the press coverage that is important to them. This product is therefore a central tool for them in their daily work, and they expect high quality and timeliness from us – we need you to help deliver both.
As a Media Monitoring Specialist, you will be responsible for the manual selection and coding of Danish and international articles for our customers. To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge of the media landscape and the ability to assess content from a customer’s perspective. Our customers receive their selected media content in the morning, so most of your working days will start very early.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Selecting the news of the day for specific customers
- Analyzing (coding) media content on various parameters for customers
- Communicating with co-workers in Tallinn and Denmark
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, our new colleague has:
- A good understanding of media and how they operate
- Very good Danish and English skills (spoken and written)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- The ability to stay focused and meet deadlines
- The willingness to become an expert in tools and systems used at the company
- The desire to deliver quality to our customers every day
- Experience with media or journalism is not essential. A university degree is preferable (e.g. media studies, business or marketing).
Why move to Estonia?
- Our relocation package includes a paid stay at an apartment hotel for the first week after arrival. We will also support you in finding long-term accommodation. Your travel expenses to Tallinn will be compensated after a successful completion of the probation period.
- We are an international, youthful, and dynamic team who like to spend time together. You will get all the support you need for settling in from locals as well as colleagues who have relocated before you.
- Our office is in the highly international environment of the Smart City, Ülemiste City - the most popular location among international companies, startups and technology businesses.
- The cost of living in Tallinn is low, it is easy to find an affordable accommodation at a central location, and public transportation is also free for residents. Estonia may be inexpensive, but it has a lot to offer. Tallinn is a proud city with an adventurous charm, beautiful tourist attractions, a vibrant nightlife, and frequent festivals. And it is only 2 hours from Helsinki.
- English is widely spoken in Estonia, and your colleagues will mostly be expats from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
- Healthcare is free for all taxpayers. We offer additional insurance coverage and sports compensation.
- Estonia has plenty of possibilities for skiing, ice-skating, ice-swimming during winter, and lovely, sandy beaches for the warm summer weather.
- You get the possibility to work with some of the greatest companies in the Nordics and follow a career path in Norway, Sweden, or Denmark later.
Did we catch your interest? Apply for the role today, and let’s have a chat about the opportunity!
About Nordic jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
- Social Media Sales Expert (French Speaker)
€11000 - 14000
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking f...about 2 months ago
- Marketing Specialist (German Speaker)
€23000 - 35000
Marketing Specialist (German Speaker) Are you into digital marketing and a pro in creating effective marketing campaigns? Or are you interested in expanding your knowl...5 days ago
- Marketing Optimization Specialist (German Speaker)
€0 - 0
Do you love marketing and understand how to create marketing campaigns? The main purpose of the role is to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimiza...4 months ago
- Danish speaking Video Content Analyst to Poland!
We are looking for a Danish speaker to start an exciting opportunity in Krakow, Poland! Relocation support offered. Do you love social media? Are you a fan of watching...18 days ago