Get similar jobs by email Register →
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? Then we might have the right one for you!
Our client is a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing their tech footprint in Lisbon. They are a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagine their businesses for the digital age. Their technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
As a Technical Support, you will be the first point of contact for supply and demand related customer support inquiries for their German speaking stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, an analytical problem solver, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage incoming client contacts and escalations with compassion and proactivity, in order to prioritize their needs and provide unique solutions to problems.
- Own the Stakeholder Experience by liaising with diverse Helpdesks (for troubleshooting assistance), product partners (both certified through the client and third-parties), and Quality Engineering teams.
- Coordinate regular calls with the client, for refills and upgrades to product accessories.
- Process both client-generated and internally generated service request tickets, within specified delivery times.
- Administrative support to certify client details, and alter any incorrect information within our stakeholder’s client database.
- High School Diploma or Secondary School Completion Equivalent
- Minimum of a year’s experience in a Customer Support or client facing role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Close familiarity with Computers and Digital Network configurations. Including advanced level working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adaptable to working alongside the time zone and calendar of local stakeholders.
- Required Language Thresholds:
- Danish (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
- English (B2: Independent User Level)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
Interested? Then send your CV to Enida@nordicjobsworldwide.com
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: NJw - hcl
- Danish Speaking Customer Agent to Lisbon, Portugal
Are you fluent in Danish and ready to experience Portugal? Our international client is looking for a Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent to sunny Lisbon. Why move t...2 months ago
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent for Riga
€0 - 0
Ønsker du at starte karriere i Riga, Letland som er en utrolig spændende by for en utrolig spændende virksomhed? Hvorfor Riga Riga er hovedstaden og den største by i L...2 months ago
- Danish or German Speaking Customer Service Agent based in Malta
€0 - 24000
Danish speaking Customer Service Specialist to Malta! Do you have experience from customer service? Do you want to experience something exciting and get international ...2 months ago
- German speaking Customer Advisor to lovely Lisbon
Are you looking for valuable work experience abroad in Lisbon? We are offering German speakers the opportunity to join one of the largest companies in the customer sup...2 months ago