Get similar jobs by email Register →
What will your position be?
The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of 15 Customer Service Representatives, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/hers team, training and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Native Danish speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Minimum 1 year experience managing contact center Customer Service Representatives’ teams (preferable);
- Previous experience in tourism (preferable);
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic and leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Extended time availability.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdg8dv3pVpI
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Content Management - Berlin
€1600 - 1630 per month + Monthly bonus
Job Summary: Speak Danish and want a fresh start here in Berlin? Join the international team in Customer Service today for an award winning employer here in Germany - ...20 days ago
€1200 per month plus accomodation and bills
Be Part of It: This opportunity is with a huge player in the eCommerce industry. It is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due...about 1 month ago
€1200 per month + accommodation and bills
Be Part of It This client is an international outsourcing organization that represents some of the most well-known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...11 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
€£14975 per annum
Be part of it This opportunity is with an internationally recognised global outsourcing partner that operates in over 25 countries. You will be representing a world le...3 months ago