Get similar jobs by email Register →
What will your position be?
The Supervisor is a Team Leader for a team of 15 Customer Service Representatives, being responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement. He/she is responsible for the accomplishment of the internal objectives, motivating his/hers team, training and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Native Danish speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Minimum 1 year experience managing contact center Customer Service Representatives’ teams (preferable);
- Previous experience in tourism (preferable);
- Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Dynamic and leadership skills;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
- Extended time availability.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events;
- Relocation and integration program for foreign applicants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdg8dv3pVpI
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Speaking Customer Service in Social Media - Belfast
€15000 - 18000
Job Summary This is an exciting opportunity for Danish speakers, as we have a job in Belfast for those who like to actively engage with consumers, helping them with qu...17 days ago
€1 404,61 per month + Bonus
Be Part of It This client is an international outsourcing organisation that represents some of the most well-known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...about 2 months ago
- Danish Customer Service
€£16000 - £17000
Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Multilingual Customer Service Agent for an established company based in Gateshead near...29 days ago
- Danish Customer Service Representative
Requirements Native or near native language proficiency in Danish. English proficiency and comprehension. Excellent spoken and written communication abilities. Custome...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...3 months ago