Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you passionate about music, technology, and interested in working for us, one of the largest and most technologically advanced audio companies in the world? We are looking for a Danish speaking Technical Advisor for our client in Barcelona.
Do you want to work in sunny Barcelona?
– Belongs to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive and financial services.
– Is a multicultural space with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
– Offers a great work environment, modern offices, dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
– Is located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district, very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.
As a Technical Service Advisor, you’ll work directly with clients to resolve their requests, when possible, in a single telephone call, using the appropriate troubleshooting protocols. You will log and follow-up on orders and requests and deliver high quality customer service on postsales requests on logistics, warranties, refunds, etc.
You’re empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively, helping customers over the phone and providing an
excellent customer service experience.
– Full time position, 39 hours per week
– Working schedule: Rotating Shifts (some weekends), Mon-Fri 8:55-18:00
– Salary: 16.732,21 € g/y (basic) + 1.920 € g/y (bonus)
– Training: first 2 weeks + nesting period
– Contract: Permanent
– Extensive training on market leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills.
– Good career prospects in a reputable company which rewards
serious and hard workers.
– Experience in production, audiovisual and sound technologies, working with sound cables, wireless networking and wifi technology, or as a DJ, is preferred. If not, we can teach you!
– Interest and aptitude for sound and connectivity technologies
– You are native level in Danish and fluent in English
· You are a fast learner
– You can adapt to unplanned situation in a methodical and organized way
– You take ownership
– You have great communication skills and are people oriented
– Good team player with drive for success
– Previous experience in similar position and knowledge of SAP is a plus
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: njw - web b
- Swedish Speaking Technical Support Advisor to Barcelona, Spain
Are you looking for new challenges ? Do you need a change? This role would be suitable for those interested in new technologies and an international environment. If yo...1 day ago
- Danish speaking IT Supporter to Europe's Biggest IT Hub, Talinn
Our Client is a huge Nordic IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are currently seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their ex...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking IT Support Agent in Barcelona
€0 - 0
Are you looking for new challenges ? Do you need a change? This role would be suitable for those interested in new technologies and an international environment. If yo...2 days ago
- German speaking Technical Support to Czech Republic
€20000 - 200000
You speak German and want to experience the Czech Republic? Then we have the right opportunity for you! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business ...16 days ago