Get similar jobs by email Register →
As a Supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Provide service quality and efficiency reports to the client;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Who are we looking for?
- Native Danish speakers (mandatory);
- Fluency in English (minimum B2);
- Minimum 1 year experience managing contact center Customer Service Representatives’ teams;
- Dynamism, organization and responsibility;
- Leadership skills;
- Critical thinking;
- Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress;
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Free organized sport activities and events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Service Rep - Lisbon Portugal
€£1 per annum + negotiable
Job Summary Here is a Danish speaking Customer Service job for a fresh and vibrant Danish speaker who also has a good level of English in Lisbon, Portugal. If you have...about 1 month ago
- Danish Online Customer Care for Popular Global Brand – Belfast
€16000 - 18000
Job Summary As a Danish Customer Care Agent you will get the chance to work for one of the largest and well known global online brands. This customer care job is based...about 1 month ago
- Danish CS Agent for a famous Nordic iGaming company
€24000 - 28000
Customer Care Specialist for a large Nordic iGaming company in Malta Our client, which has strong Nordic roots, is expanding and is now looking for the best customer s...2 months ago
- French Customer Service for Quirky Online Platform - Cork City Center
€22000 - 25000
Job Summary As our client prides themselves on the exceptionally talented people they have working with them, they are now on the hunt for you to bring your bright per...about 1 month ago