Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic!
Our partner in the Czech Republic offers transformative digital services to corporate customers worldwide. The company is a leading supplier of the next generation of consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions and their combined IT and BPM solutions create value across several different industries. From its Brno Deliver Centre, they provide services to more than 20 global multinational companies. You now have the opportunity to take part in the digital transformation from a close range and influence the processes that change the world!
- Providing support to employees of a global Finish company
• Cooperation within the team
• Handling different requests via chat, email and phone
• Analyze and solve wide range of issues
- Proficiency in Danish and English (B2 level required)
• Basic IT knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
• Focus on customer
• Team player
- Permanent contract
• Performance bonus
• Meal vouchers
• Multisport card
• Language courses
• Competitive salary
• 5th week of leave
• Bike Friendly
• Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
• Initial Accommodation - 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
• Training opportunities - Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees - Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in Brno
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!
Ref: NJW - Brno
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...about 2 years ago
- Finnish speaking Customer Experience Specialist to pretty Riga - no previous experience needed!
€Monthly salary and bonuses + full relocation support (refunded flights and hotel for 30 nights)
Our client is convinced that creativity and relationship building in a personal and pleasant manner are the foundations of a successful customer service team. Now they...18 days ago
- Danish Customer Support for Nordic TV and Streaming Provider
€20000 - 28000
Our client offers the position as customer service representative in Stockholm! Are you interested in customer service and don't mind picking up the phones to help out...4 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (German)
€17000 - 21000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...26 days ago
- L2 Technical Support (German)
€21000 - 25000
The Company. Our client is an international German company that specializes in health services and solutions, present in more than 30 countries around the world. The J...about 2 months ago