Get similar jobs by email Register →
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support the customers with technical issues. The role requires a high level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience via both telephone and email in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with customer contacts in an effective, efficient and courteous manner.
- Troubleshoot all known/unknown issues with a specific product.
- Follow agreed technical support processes and procedures.
- Maintain clear documentation of all issues/troubleshooting.
- Research solutions to customers’ unresolved problems.
- Resolve outstanding cases within the timeframe set and agreed by client specific, Technical Specialist or Team Lead.
- Report all new findings to appropriate client specific Team Lead.
- Escalate outstanding issues to client specific Level 2/3 TSR when all troubleshooting has been exhausted.
- Support the client specific Team Lead to ensure an effective service.
- Achieve the agreed utilisation rate set and agreed by line manager.
- Adhere to client specific policies.
- Represent the client with the highest level of professionalism.
- Ensure familiarisation with all client specific media and hardware
- Deliver an effective, efficient and accurate test service when involved in a client test project.
- Perform any other duties relating to the tech departments as and when required.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English
- Customer Focus – 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- Specialist Expertise
- Good knowledge of appropriate Windows operations systems.
- Good knowledge of Hardware and PC configuration.
- Good knowledge of Bluetooth technology
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of the Internet.
- Working with Others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Effective Communication - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- 2 years outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- 1 years experience in a technical support role
- An understanding/working knowledge of networking
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...13 days ago
- Technical Support Representative (m/f) German, Amsterdam
€20000 - 40000
Our client is an international operating company, which produces high quality consumer electronics recognized very positively by their clients. Their products are made...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support Representative (m/f) German & Polish, Maastricht
Your Responsibilities: • Handle incoming work (email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner. • Analyze and investi...about 2 months ago
- Danish Payment Support Agent
€16000 - 19000
Be part of it This opportunity is representing a leading international company who are currently seeking a Danish speaker to help them to support their Danish speaking...about 2 months ago
- Danish (Junior) IT Support 1st level
Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
€20000 - 22000
Are you ambitious to start a career in IT and did you always imagine yourself working in another country? Are you creative, analytical and carry a lot of positive ener...14 days ago