Get similar jobs by email Register →
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support the customers with technical issues. The role requires a high level of technical knowledge with an equal focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience via both telephone and email in a timely and efficient manner.
- Deal with customer contacts in an effective, efficient and courteous manner.
- Troubleshoot all known/unknown issues with a specific product.
- Follow agreed technical support processes and procedures.
- Maintain clear documentation of all issues/troubleshooting.
- Research solutions to customers’ unresolved problems.
- Resolve outstanding cases within the timeframe set and agreed by client specific, Technical Specialist or Team Lead.
- Report all new findings to appropriate client specific Team Lead.
- Escalate outstanding issues to client specific Level 2/3 TSR when all troubleshooting has been exhausted.
- Support the client specific Team Lead to ensure an effective service.
- Achieve the agreed utilisation rate set and agreed by line manager.
- Adhere to client specific policies.
- Represent the client with the highest level of professionalism.
- Ensure familiarisation with all client specific media and hardware
- Deliver an effective, efficient and accurate test service when involved in a client test project.
- Perform any other duties relating to the tech departments as and when required.
- Fluency in written and spoken Danish and English
- Customer Focus – 6 months outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- Specialist Expertise
- Good knowledge of appropriate Windows operations systems.
- Good knowledge of Hardware and PC configuration.
- Good knowledge of Bluetooth technology
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting complex technical issues
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of the Internet.
- Working with Others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
- Effective Communication - Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- 2 years outstanding customer service experience in a service driven environment
- 1 years experience in a technical support role
- An understanding/working knowledge of networking
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...about 1 year ago
- Danish Technical IT Support Consultant
€0 - 40000
Vi leder efter Dansktalende som er interesseret i at arbejde et fantastisk team i Brno, Tjekkiet! Vores kunde i den tjekkiske republik leverer transformative tjenester...7 days ago
- Danish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 16000
Are you Danish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...20 days ago
- Danish Technical Support to Barcelona
€18000 - 21000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for Danish Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...20 days ago
- Danish Technical Support to Lisbon, Portugal
Are you a Fluent Danish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Danish Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Expe...11 days ago