Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Danish Technical Support to Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Are you a Fluent Danish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Danish Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are considered eight times in a row the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Fluent Danish speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
Sounds good? Send your ENGLISH CV to Jonas@NordicJobsWorldWide.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 16000
Are you Danish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...about 1 month ago
- Danish Speaking Technical Support
€12000 - 20000
Danish Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...2 months ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...over 1 year ago
- Danish IT Support Agent to Amsterdam
€16000 - 24000
Lige nu er vi på udkig efter dansk talende Teknisk Support Medarbejdere til vores klient i Amsterdam! Hvis du har interesser indenfor IT og altid har drømt om at bo og...about 2 months ago
- Italian Technical Support to Athens
Are you Fluent in Italian speaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Ou...about 1 month ago