Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...2 months ago
- English Technical Support Agent
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Technical Support Agent in order to address their expanding international market...2 months ago
- French speaker needed for Customer Service Representative Job
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This French job is based in Dublin, ...2 months ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 1 month ago
- Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese
€35000 - 40000
Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further their career in Finance Opportunity to join an expanding glo...25 days ago