Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- HR Administrator with Polish and English
Join our team of HR Administrators supporting an external client by providing administrative HR services covering the area of Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Contr...about 2 months ago
- HR Data & Payroll Administrator with French & Dutch (both languages are required)
€31000 - 31000
Payroll Administrator acts as a contact person between the employees of the client (an international IT company) and a payroll processor. The position is a great oppor...about 2 months ago
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) – French Speaker
€10000 - 13000
Is french one of your strong skills? Are you customer driven? Join us and develop your career in an international and multicultural company that never stops improving....about 1 hour ago
- German Speaker in beautyful Sofia Bulgaria wanted
€14000 - 20000
We are looking for German speakers. Our client in Sofia is industry leading provider of turnkey online gaming support. Your job - Account handling - Solving account pr...2 months ago
- Help Desk French Speaker (m/f) – Immediate Entrance
In line with SELLBYTEL Group’s Technical Support and Service project, we are currently recruiting Customer Support Advisors to be part of an exciting new team, working...about 1 hour ago