Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English Customer Care Agents
We are now looking for English Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client! They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new c...22 days ago
- English Customer Support Agent
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support ! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Manag...22 days ago
- Customer Support Advisor with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...about 1 hour ago
- Travel Sales Advisor with Italian and English
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...8 days ago
- Travel Sales Advisor with German and English
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...11 days ago