Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...6 days ago
- English Technical Support Agent
Be Part of It You will be representing a world-leading car manufacturer who requires a Technical Support Agent in order to address their expanding international market...16 days ago
- English Team Leader
Be Part of It This client is a leading global automobile company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salaries and ...about 1 month ago
- English Customer Support
€1,045 per month + up to 200 performance bonus per month + relocation package + Greek lessons
Our client is a global BPO provider located in Athens, Greece that is searching for Customer Support Advisors to join their growing team. CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS You...about 2 months ago
- French speaker needed for Customer Service Representative Job
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This French job is based in Dublin, ...11 days ago