Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||11 months ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English WITH German Customer Service Administrator - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hesse
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Yearly Bonuses
Job Summary: Do you speak English, have an excellent level of German? Do you have experience in customer service and we are looking for you to have a strong background...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service Advisor Multilingual Speaker
Job description Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to: hardware, software and network Delivering professional an...about 2 months ago
- Dzień Dobry - German Speaker in Cracow Poland wanted
€Healthcare, Dental Coverage
Our client, a leading Global Service Company, represented in 14 different countries. Specialized in Technical Customer Support in different fields. We are looking for ...15 days ago
- Turkish speaker needed for IT support/Sales Job Belfast, Northern Ireland
€14000 - 15000
What are we looking for? Do you speak Turkish, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Norther...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Speaker wanted for Customer Service Job for Small Contact Center - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
Job Summary Do you live in Dublin or are you willing to move here on short notice? If so and you speak Dutch then stop for a second and take time to read what could be...about 1 month ago