Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Portuguese Automotive Customer Advisor - Trilingual Speaker
€19000 - 32000
We are looking for a Trilingual speaker interested in join the Luton team! If you can speak Portuguese, English and other Language fluent, is you that we are looking f...about 1 month ago
- Polish Automotive Customer Advisor near London - Trilingual Speaker
€24000 - 30000
Polish Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton - Trilingual Speaker Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communi...about 1 month ago
- English Customer Care Agent - Lisbon
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support, Technical Support Or Sales About Our client: With over 10 000 employe...7 days ago
- Software Administrator – Wroclaw
€84000 - 96000 Polish Zloty
Software Administrator wanted here in Wroclaw, Poland – Work for a multi-award winning employer and let your career soar. We’re looking for you to have a strong knowle...16 days ago
- Legal Customer Service Advisor (Native English + Spanish)
€16000 - 20000
THE COMPANY Our client is a company, located in Barcelona, providing legal services of greatest quality all across Spain. The company delivers the most effective solut...10 months ago