Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Data Administrator English Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
• Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
• Presents technical information, in charge with data maintenance.
• Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up and recovery specifications.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Prepares users by providing information; resolving problems.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing project standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending 1; 1’s with Data Analyst and by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Effectively interface with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
• Ensure data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
• Maintain a current and thorough understanding of External CRM system and Internal CRM System.
• Contribute to the development of Data Bases best practices and contribute to team training and development efforts.
• Fluent English
• Quality focus
• Attention to Detail
• Independent worker
• Very experienced user of Microsoft office products
• Technical Degree Preferred
• SQL knowledge is a plus.
• Strong problem solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Attractive Salary
• Daily Food Vouchers
• Workplace in Prague
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Agent (m/f) – French Speaker
€10000 - 13000
Is french one of your strong skills? Are you customer driven? Join us and develop your career in an international and multicultural company that never stops improving....3 months ago
- English Associate Operations Manager
€30000 - 35000
Be part of it This client is a leading global IT company who operate worldwide. They highly value their employees as is evident from the generous salary and employee b...29 days ago
- English Speaking Market Research
Market Research Telephone Interviewers Required GDCC is a telephone research company which operates in Istanbul, London and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders...about 1 month ago
- Turkish speaker needed for IT support/Sales Job Belfast, Northern Ireland
€14000 - 15000
What are we looking for? Do you speak Turkish, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Norther...29 days ago
- German Speaker Wanted in Cork for IT Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? That’s a good question, if you speak German and have a good level of English, with a genuine interest in technology, then we want to talk to y...about 2 months ago