Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Easy Consult Ltd|
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Bulpros is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria and operating already on many European and global markets. Bulpros is providing the whole spectrum of IT lifecycle services – software development in all core technologies, design and development of web and mobile solutions and applications, IT Infrastructure services with focus on infrastructure consulting for MS technologies and cloud services. To support the operations of the clients` IT systems Bulpros is providing customer services including helpdesk, application and infrastructure technical support, content and data services as well as telesales and telemarketing services.
Currently we are looking for Data Analyst
- Build, clean, prioritize and monitor O365 trial lead flow in CRM based on criteria defined
- Develop lead scoring mechanism
- Build reporting as needed and ensure qualified leads are passed to CTOM agents or partners
- Monitor and maintain Mid Market Customer data quality
Required qualifications and skills:
- Proven business analytics skills, ability to deal with high volume of data and information and able to pull into conclusions, next steps.
- Strong attention to detail in reports and financial/operational analyses
- Strong integrator of multiple data sources to analyze that results in accurate decisions
- Proven skills in problem resolution, dealing with ambiguity, demonstrated ability to work independently and driving projects
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferably 2-3 years of related experience, in similar position or projects
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Microsoft tools and systems, including CRM, MS Sales
- Advanced Excel skills and other BI (e.x. SQL) knowledge and experience is a must.
- Solid project management, documentation, process mapping and strong analytical skills with application to data
- Possibilities for carrier advancement and personal development
- Competitive remuneration and social package
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly motivated professionals in a friendly and dynamic work–environment
- International exposure
If you are interested in this opportunity, If you would like to relocate to Warsaw and consider yourself a good match for the role, please send your CV to Ivanina.Ivanova@easyconsultbg.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Responsible Gaming Analyst
Nordic jobs Worldwide arbejder med fantastiske iGaming-klienter på Malta, og de har i øjeblikket brug for talentfulde og motiverede danske medarbejdere. Vi arbejder ku...23 days ago
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...29 days ago