Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Data Scientist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Principle on behalf of their client are seeking a Data Scientist to join their ever expanding team in Dublin.
The main purpose of this role is to solve technical data - driven problems using computer science, mathematical, predictive modelling and statistical methods and knowledge.
This person will interact with teams from account management, engineering and R&D to conduct detailed analysis and experimentation to max predictive modeling and data mining model utilities.
Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with engineering & product management teams in designing, experimenting -with and implementing machine learning and analytical systems applied to design information & user behavior
- Work on groundbreaking new applications of machine learning and analytic technology to banking, producing quantitative, justifiable results to guide feature planning
- Translate real-world banking problems to mathematical framework
Experience & Skillset
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with machine learning or advanced statistical methods
- Strong background in probability, statistical, or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Practical experience implementing algorithms
This role offers you the opportunity to join a global organisation who are the leaders within their field!
A competitive package will be offered based on relevant experience along with a benefits package.
Apply now with CV to Elaine in principle for immediate consideration
Elaine Cummins| 01 676 7166 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SQL Developer (DB Specialist)
We’re now looking for experienced SQL DB Developer to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company. You'll be parti...2 months ago
- Gaming Analyst
Gaming Analyst | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Gaming Analyst for a w...7 days ago
- Customer Insight Analyst
€Plus benefits package and relocation
Customer Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Customer Insight Analyst | Online Gaming | Gibraltar ...20 days ago
- Insight Analyst
Insight Analyst | Competitive Salary + Full relocation package + Bonus and Full Benefits package| International Online Gaming Company | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been ap...7 days ago
- .NET Developer
We’re now looking for experienced .NET Developers to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company. Main Responsibil...2 months ago