Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Data Scientist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Principle on behalf of their client are seeking a Data Scientist to join their ever expanding team in Dublin.
The main purpose of this role is to solve technical data - driven problems using computer science, mathematical, predictive modelling and statistical methods and knowledge.
This person will interact with teams from account management, engineering and R&D to conduct detailed analysis and experimentation to max predictive modeling and data mining model utilities.
Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with engineering & product management teams in designing, experimenting -with and implementing machine learning and analytical systems applied to design information & user behavior
- Work on groundbreaking new applications of machine learning and analytic technology to banking, producing quantitative, justifiable results to guide feature planning
- Translate real-world banking problems to mathematical framework
Experience & Skillset
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with machine learning or advanced statistical methods
- Strong background in probability, statistical, or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Practical experience implementing algorithms
This role offers you the opportunity to join a global organisation who are the leaders within their field!
A competitive package will be offered based on relevant experience along with a benefits package.
Apply now with CV to Elaine in principle for immediate consideration
Elaine Cummins| 01 676 7166 | email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Business Analyst
€40000 - 50000
Provide user support for internal IT applications Resolve all application and system interface issues Train key users and configure application parameters according to...3 months ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
Immediate Opportunity! My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking ...5 days ago
- IT Service Desk Representative with German language
€0 - 0
New Career Opportunity for IT Professionals with German New project is coming to Prague!! Are you looking for a new working opportunity in information technology where...28 days ago