Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Data Scientist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Principle on behalf of their client are seeking a Data Scientist to join their ever expanding team in Dublin.
The main purpose of this role is to solve technical data - driven problems using computer science, mathematical, predictive modelling and statistical methods and knowledge.
This person will interact with teams from account management, engineering and R&D to conduct detailed analysis and experimentation to max predictive modeling and data mining model utilities.
Responsibilities will include
- Working closely with engineering & product management teams in designing, experimenting -with and implementing machine learning and analytical systems applied to design information & user behavior
- Work on groundbreaking new applications of machine learning and analytic technology to banking, producing quantitative, justifiable results to guide feature planning
- Translate real-world banking problems to mathematical framework
Experience & Skillset
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with machine learning or advanced statistical methods
- Strong background in probability, statistical, or mathematical modeling with analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Practical experience implementing algorithms
This role offers you the opportunity to join a global organisation who are the leaders within their field!
A competitive package will be offered based on relevant experience along with a benefits package.
Apply now with CV to Elaine in principle for immediate consideration
Elaine Cummins| 01 676 7166 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Data Analyst (Fluent German) @ US Data Analytics Game Changer!
€40000 - 60000
We are working with a data intelligence and insights platform company who are looking to hire a Data Analyst with fluent German to join their team. Established in the ...22 days ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...6 months ago
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...3 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...6 months ago