Get similar jobs by email Register →
In this Data Warehouse Developer role, you will be responsible for supporting and further developing our existing data warehouse, developing ETL for our solutions using Redshift and Alteryx, supporting our BI and analytical solution using Tableau. You will be working closely with the Analytics team and Business Intelligence teams to ensure alignment of Roadmap.
What would I be responsible for?
- Identify business requirements for data warehouse and data integration.
- Analyse, design, develop and implement data warehouse model.
- Design, develop, implement, schedule and coordinate execution of the ETL components.
- Ensure proper delivery of Roadmap items defined with the business
- Support the logical and physical integration of all systems that are developed in-house or licensed and ensure proper data migration and modelling of internal data and 3rd parties data
- Review and manage the performance of the data warehouse, ETL components and BI platform
- Review and develop further our current technology stack and ensure the use of industry and business best practices
- Build processes and develop best practices to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Identify and pursue data anomalies, always striving to correct not just the data but also the source of the corruption
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence, Marketing and Analytics teams
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
- College degree (or higher)
- Extensive and solid experience within a data warehouse / data integration focused role
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse modelling, experience with both transactional databases and data warehouses. Have owned one or more large databases, minimum 50GB+
- Strong SQL skills and hands on experience with one of the mainstream data integration products like Microsoft SSIS, Oracle ODI or Warehouse Builder, SAP Data Services, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage
- Hands on experience with one of the business platforms (mainly semantic layer) like MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience with columnar databases is preferable
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Tableau Online or other cloud based BI/DW solutions is preferable
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English is a must
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to produce accurate work consistently
- Flexible to business demands
What skills/experience would you consider as being a big plus for this role?
- Experience with iGaming industry is preferred
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of big data
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Java Developer
Java Developer | Competitive salary and benefits including healthcare, pension and relocation assistance | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Java Devel...21 days ago
- .NET Developer
€35000 - 55000 per annum + Plus benefits
.NET Developer | Salary €35 - €55k + plus benefits | Malaga, Spain SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a .NET DEVELOPER for a software company with offices in Mala...about 1 month ago
- iOS Developer
iOS Developer | Competitive Salary plus benefits including relocation support | Online Gaming | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an iOS Developer to ...about 2 months ago
- .NET developer
Responsibilities Develop solution for our clients with Microsoft. Net; You are part and understand the complete software development life cycle starting from analysis/...2 months ago