Get similar jobs by email Register →
In this Data Warehouse Developer role, you will be responsible for supporting and further developing our existing data warehouse, developing ETL for our solutions using Redshift and Alteryx, supporting our BI and analytical solution using Tableau. You will be working closely with the Analytics team and Business Intelligence teams to ensure alignment of Roadmap.
What would I be responsible for?
- Identify business requirements for data warehouse and data integration.
- Analyse, design, develop and implement data warehouse model.
- Design, develop, implement, schedule and coordinate execution of the ETL components.
- Ensure proper delivery of Roadmap items defined with the business
- Support the logical and physical integration of all systems that are developed in-house or licensed and ensure proper data migration and modelling of internal data and 3rd parties data
- Review and manage the performance of the data warehouse, ETL components and BI platform
- Review and develop further our current technology stack and ensure the use of industry and business best practices
- Build processes and develop best practices to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
- Identify and pursue data anomalies, always striving to correct not just the data but also the source of the corruption
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence, Marketing and Analytics teams
What experience and skills do I need to be considered for the role?
- College degree (or higher)
- Extensive and solid experience within a data warehouse / data integration focused role
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse modelling, experience with both transactional databases and data warehouses. Have owned one or more large databases, minimum 50GB+
- Strong SQL skills and hands on experience with one of the mainstream data integration products like Microsoft SSIS, Oracle ODI or Warehouse Builder, SAP Data Services, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage
- Hands on experience with one of the business platforms (mainly semantic layer) like MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Alteryx
- Experience with columnar databases is preferable
- Experience with Amazon Redshift, Tableau Online or other cloud based BI/DW solutions is preferable
What kind of person are you looking for?
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal English is a must
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to produce accurate work consistently
- Flexible to business demands
What skills/experience would you consider as being a big plus for this role?
- Experience with iGaming industry is preferred
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of big data
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Data Analyst (Fluent German) @ US Data Analytics Game Changer!
€40000 - 60000
We are working with a data intelligence and insights platform company who are looking to hire a Data Analyst with fluent German to join their team. Established in the ...20 days ago
- Front End Developer
Front End Developers will join a talented growing team within a company which is able to offer you a long term career. Benefits of working in the office include gaming...6 months ago
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...6 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...6 months ago