Get similar jobs by email Register →
DB - Pensions Administrator
Our client is a multinational corporate and benefits broker, they are currently recruiting for an experienced DB Pensions Administrator to work in our Corporate Pensions Team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with administration experience within the pensions industry.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in pensions with experience of successfully liaising with clients and building lasting client relationships.
- Focusing on client portfolios, ensuring efficient service and accurate record keeping
- Delivering reports on scheme records and files
- Liaising with Actuarial Department in order to calculate funds
- Following standard company procedures and prioritising confidentiality
- Adhering to company deadlines and reporting into line manager
- Good knowledge of the Life and Pensions industry
- QFA qualified
- DB Pensions Administrator Experience is essential
- Minimum 2 years of pensions’ experience
- You will also have relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc and have built up a sound knowledge of a Pensions Administration system.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Dependent on experience and excellent benefits
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Insurance Administrator - Dublin City Center
Dublin City Centre, Dublin
€25000 - 27000 per annum
Job Summary Worked in the insurance industry before? Know your way around it? Well how does working in the Insurance administration team for one of Ireland's leading i...about 1 month ago