Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job Title Demand Planning Manager
- Designing and generating weekly and monthly statistical forecast reports
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach
- Relating and measuring the impact of forecast accuracy
- Evolving and maintaining documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems.
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes and methods are followed.
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, and eventually tier 1 account POS and inventory levels).
- Establish and utilize best methods (statistical models and software tools) in creating forecasts and respective inventory targets.
- Make recommended adjustments to forecast and inventory targets based on changes in demand and market trends.
- Lead forecast and inventory planning meetings with Marketing Managers, reviewing recommended sales forecasts and inventory goals (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and promotions).
- Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management.
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the future
- Proactively facilitating, re-engineering, best practices & consensus between functional experts (Demand Planning, Inventory Planning, Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance, and IT)
- Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience using Oracle/Demantra or other demand planning software in an ERP environment
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Good communication and Team building skills
- Detail oriented
- Extreme accuracy
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities
- 5 years related experience
- Experience with MRP functionality
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics, turns, margin contributions, etc.
- Collaborative skills in resolving long and short positions in inventory.
- Experience in managing end of life cycle and absolute inventory.
- Business or related degree with strong preference for qualification or training in Statistics
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- RPA Engagement Manager 3228
€20000 - 150000
Be Part of It: In this role, you will be working of one of the world’s leading global technology companies. Based in the growing Tech hub of Dublin, you will be amid s...5 days ago
- Country Development Manager
€30000 - 50000
A world leader in Financial Services and Investment is looking for a dynamic Country Development Manager to lead and build a team of forward thinking advisers and indi...6 days ago