Get similar jobs by email Register →
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Fluent English
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned facility as per requirements in all the areas of administration.
- Meeting time| cost and quality parameters.
- Lead| manage and develop the team.
- Manage customer visits| company/employee events.
- Manage the compliance/audits and take necessary corrective actions.
- Manage the operations of the admin function as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs) (especially security & maintenance| space management| employee-transfer and movement| parking| address to employee queries etc.).
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Direct and input into Health and Safety policy as HCL will need to advise on the aspects of the business and the potential risks encountered.
DSE assessments to be rolled out as per HCL’s preference of sites, it requires close management and roll out.
Require to input policy, risk assessment and process available into the procedure to ensure all legislation is adhered to.
To create workshops for awareness training with some outside support should there be no internal knowledge and at which point highlight and communicate the risk assessment, reporting and capturing process.
Consider training of all Managers on how to monitor record and implement HSE processes if this arises within their teams.
Ref: DK 169249
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French speaker needed for Customer Service Representative Job
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a French speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This French job is based in Dublin, ...3 months ago
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...8 months ago
- Kundenservice in der Tourismusbranche in Lissabon
Das Unternehmen Bist du bereit für ein neues Leben und eine neue Berufserfahrung? Suchst du ein erfolgreiches Unternehmen, um neue Fähigkeiten zu entwickeln? Suchst du...26 days ago
- Dutch Customer Advisor in Lisbon
€15000 - 22000
Dutch Customer Advisor in Lisbon Are you dreaming of living in Lisbon? Are you native Dutch and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you ...5 days ago
- 10 Vacancies in Lisbon for French speakers
€10000 - 13000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...6 days ago