Get similar jobs by email Register →
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Fluent English
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned facility as per requirements in all the areas of administration.
- Meeting time| cost and quality parameters.
- Lead| manage and develop the team.
- Manage customer visits| company/employee events.
- Manage the compliance/audits and take necessary corrective actions.
- Manage the operations of the admin function as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs) (especially security & maintenance| space management| employee-transfer and movement| parking| address to employee queries etc.).
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Direct and input into Health and Safety policy as HCL will need to advise on the aspects of the business and the potential risks encountered.
DSE assessments to be rolled out as per HCL’s preference of sites, it requires close management and roll out.
Require to input policy, risk assessment and process available into the procedure to ensure all legislation is adhered to.
To create workshops for awareness training with some outside support should there be no internal knowledge and at which point highlight and communicate the risk assessment, reporting and capturing process.
Consider training of all Managers on how to monitor record and implement HSE processes if this arises within their teams.
Ref: DK 169249
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...3 months ago
- Dutch job in IT Support/Sales in Beautiful Belfast
€14000 - 15000
Job Summary Do you like to chat? Does the idea of engaging with others excite you? Then you may be interested in this Dutch IT Support/Sales job we have in Belfast Ire...29 days ago
- Multilingual Teamleader wanted in Boxtel
Boxtel, North Brabant
€28000 - 30000 per annum
Job Summary We're on the hunt for Teamleaders - Multilingual Teamleaders to be exact. If you speak English and another European Language, have previous contact center ...5 days ago
- Finnish Speaking Job in Customer Service, Germany
€22000 - 23000 per annum
What are we looking for? It is Finnish speakers we are now after for our client in Germany offering a job in Customer Service. What will you do in this job? For this m...2 months ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€20000 - 20500 per annum
What are we looking for? For this job in IT Support we are looking for Dutch speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the idea...2 months ago