Get similar jobs by email Register →
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Fluent English
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned facility as per requirements in all the areas of administration.
- Meeting time| cost and quality parameters.
- Lead| manage and develop the team.
- Manage customer visits| company/employee events.
- Manage the compliance/audits and take necessary corrective actions.
- Manage the operations of the admin function as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs) (especially security & maintenance| space management| employee-transfer and movement| parking| address to employee queries etc.).
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Direct and input into Health and Safety policy as HCL will need to advise on the aspects of the business and the potential risks encountered.
DSE assessments to be rolled out as per HCL’s preference of sites, it requires close management and roll out.
Require to input policy, risk assessment and process available into the procedure to ensure all legislation is adhered to.
To create workshops for awareness training with some outside support should there be no internal knowledge and at which point highlight and communicate the risk assessment, reporting and capturing process.
Consider training of all Managers on how to monitor record and implement HSE processes if this arises within their teams.
Ref: DK 169249
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Back Office Agent in Poland
€1000 - 6000
Nå ser vi i Nordic Jobs Wordwide etter Norsktalende som ser etter nye muligheter innen Kundeservice. Har du et ønske om å tilegne deg nye kunnskaper, og samtidig få en...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Service Agent in Poland
€1000 - 6000
Now we are looking for Danish speakers to work with Customer Service. Are you looking for new opportunities and a new career path? Jobs in Warsaw To be the capital of ...about 1 month ago
- German iGaming in Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to have fun with iGaming? Our Client is an interactive online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising...25 days ago
- Swedish Outbound Agent in Limassol in Sunny Cyprus
Outbound Agent JOB DESCRIPTION As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customer...17 days ago
- Dutch/Flemish Customer Support in Barcelona
Dutch/Flemish Customer Support Agent - Barcelona, Spain Our client is an internationally acclaimed outsourcing business, handling the service departments for many succ...about 1 month ago