Get similar jobs by email Register →
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Fluent English
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned facility as per requirements in all the areas of administration.
- Meeting time| cost and quality parameters.
- Lead| manage and develop the team.
- Manage customer visits| company/employee events.
- Manage the compliance/audits and take necessary corrective actions.
- Manage the operations of the admin function as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs) (especially security & maintenance| space management| employee-transfer and movement| parking| address to employee queries etc.).
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Direct and input into Health and Safety policy as HCL will need to advise on the aspects of the business and the potential risks encountered.
DSE assessments to be rolled out as per HCL’s preference of sites, it requires close management and roll out.
Require to input policy, risk assessment and process available into the procedure to ensure all legislation is adhered to.
To create workshops for awareness training with some outside support should there be no internal knowledge and at which point highlight and communicate the risk assessment, reporting and capturing process.
Consider training of all Managers on how to monitor record and implement HSE processes if this arises within their teams.
Ref: DK 169249
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Customer Service - Krakow - NO Experience Needed Featured Job
€5400 - 5600 gross per month
Job Summary: Recently graduated? Are you looking for an experience abroad?, one that allows you to see more of the world as well as grow your career? If so, check out ...9 days ago
- Deutschsprachiger Kundenservice In Krakau, Polen
€6000 - 6500 gross per month
Arbeiten im Ausland Hast du gerade deinen Abschluss gemacht und suchst nun nach einer spannenden Erfahrung im Ausland? Dieser Job in Krakau, Polen, bietet dir die Mögl...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€23000 - 26000
What are we looking for? Are you a wiz with technology? Do people turn to you for help with their IT equipment? If so then why not get paid for it? If you speak Dutch ...4 days ago
- KYC Banking Analyst role in Dublin, Ireland
€30000 - 38000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...23 days ago
- Multilingual Customer Service Agent wanted in Aschaffenburg
Aschaffenburg (63739), Bayern
€28000 - 35000 per annum + bonus
Job Summary Calling all multilingual speakers – There is a new International Customer Service Team Looking for you in Germany. If you have a near native level of one o...about 2 months ago