Get similar jobs by email Register →
Business enterprise operating in the field of technology and healthcare. The company has spread across 31 countries offering a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, technology services, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT hardware, system integration, distribution of technology and telecom products. It has a unique management philosophy based on trust and transparency where the employee comes first.
- Fluent English
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the assigned facility as per requirements in all the areas of administration.
- Meeting time| cost and quality parameters.
- Lead| manage and develop the team.
- Manage customer visits| company/employee events.
- Manage the compliance/audits and take necessary corrective actions.
- Manage the operations of the admin function as per company standard operating procedures (SOPs) (especially security & maintenance| space management| employee-transfer and movement| parking| address to employee queries etc.).
- 2 week free accommodation
- Gym membership
- Life and health insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Permanent job contract
- Performance bonus
- Supplement for picked language course
- Bonus of 200-300 PLN for 2 weeks holidays per year
- Bonuses for Christmas, b-days, weddings, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in your career
- Low cost of living
- Professional training provided by experts
Direct and input into Health and Safety policy as HCL will need to advise on the aspects of the business and the potential risks encountered.
DSE assessments to be rolled out as per HCL’s preference of sites, it requires close management and roll out.
Require to input policy, risk assessment and process available into the procedure to ensure all legislation is adhered to.
To create workshops for awareness training with some outside support should there be no internal knowledge and at which point highlight and communicate the risk assessment, reporting and capturing process.
Consider training of all Managers on how to monitor record and implement HSE processes if this arises within their teams.
Ref: DK 169249
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service Representative in Lisbon, Portugal
€0 - 0
We are looking for a dedicated Swedish Speaker to Lisbon in Portugal! Why Lisbon? Lisbon is the capital of Portugal and has about 500,000 inhabitants in the central pa...8 days ago
- German Customer Service Representative in Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative ASAP. ...8 days ago
- Airbnb Customer Service Agent (French) in Barcelona
€16000 - 18000
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented and always ready to help people? The Company. This award-winni...10 days ago
- Dutch Speaking Technical Support Specialist in Dublin
€24000 - 28000
Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a world-renowned IT company? Would you like to work ...11 days ago
- French Customer Service in Tourism Sector
€22200 per annum + Great Benefits & Relocation Package
Near-native and outgoing French speakers wanted for a fast growing and exciting customer care team here in Cork. Your enthusiasm and customer focused attitude is what ...about 1 month ago