Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? Do you have interest in being a part of a high-qualified international oriented company? Then this position is for you:
Our client is a world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment with offices in 16 countries all over the world. For their HQ in Veldhoven (Eindhoven) in the Netherlands they are currently recruiting Design Engineers.
The Design Engineers will contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
The main tasks include:
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs
- Being responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions
- Working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems
The ideal candidate has already gained some experience in a similar role and has worked with CAD software.
- Fluent in English (any other additional language is considered as a plus)
- Min. 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering
- Experience in CAD is a must
- Experience with NX technology is a plus
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment
- Eager to drive his own development
- International company with growing opportunities
- Interesting projects to further develop your skills
- Competitive salary package depending on skills and experience
- Initial 12 months temporary contract with the opportunity to receive permanent contract afterwards
- Start date: flexible
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- General Manager
€0 - 0
GENERAL MANAGER Our client has been in the global industry for over forty years successfully delivering project solutions to the engineering and contracting industry. ...11 days ago