Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Design Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus and Relocation Package|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Design Manager - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits, Bonuses and Attractive Relocation Package
Are you a strong creative, capable of producing exceptional online and offline materials across all marketing channels? Do have 3 years of managerial experience? Would you be interested in working in Gibraltar (On the Southern tip of Spain) with a reduced tax rate?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Design Manager to join a large Online Gaming provider in Gibraltar. The successful Design Manager will be a proven leader, able to manage the design team, setting individual objectives and monitoring performance, as well as ensuring constant excellency in regard to the quality of design work. The design work will include motion graphics, print and animations both online and offline for this large gaming establishment. The Design Manager will consult with the Head of the department to delegate work across the team, ensuring projects are adequately resourced whilst providing support and assistance to the team at all times.
It will also be the Design Manager´s responsibility to source any external Consultants or Agencies required in the completion of tasks/projects, as well as carry out assessments and quality checks on all works completed.
The appointed Design Manager Skills & Experience:
- Excellent digital background and experience, including design, planning and strategy
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Digital design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors and other related disciplines
- A strong interest in data driven design
- Proven experience of strategic planning and budget management
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Understand web performance and mobile web development, constraints and possibilities
- Web performance considerations and optimisation
- Strong understanding of UI and UX, and their guidelines and principles on mobile platforms
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and exceptional leadership skills
- Able to design, implement and maintain systems
- Degree educated in Design, Media, Art or similar
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming Arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, it is a truly career changing role.
Do you have what it takes to succeed in this Design Manager role?
Apply now without delay, the client is arranging interviews with suitable candidates as soon as possible.
Keywords: Creative | Design | Graphic | Graphic Design | Digital | Manager | Gaming | Gibraltar | Online | Art | Director | Lead | Web | Mobile
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior Java Developer – Dublin City
€64000 - 71000
Senior Java Developer with 5+ years’ experience wanted here in Dublin, Ireland. Work for a Fortune 500 company that operates internationally within the financial secto...19 days ago