Get similar jobs by email Register →
A leading veteran online gaming operator is experiencing a significant growth and looking for a full stack R&D group lead with a proven deep knowledge and experience in PHP, AngularJS and JAVA
You will be responsible for managing the front end and backend teams (12 developers) and be in charge of designing, developing and launching complicated projects. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app as well as supporting and maintaining the production environment. You will also oversee building the DevOps domain and implementing automation and other tools to ease development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead a team of front end and back end developers through the entire product lifecycle - architecture, design, development, quality, and production
- Prioritize tasks and projects. Manage and lead various development projects running in parallel
- Hands-on development of complicated features (~25% of the time)
- Hands on mentoring and coaching of the team
- Establish best practices for software development life cycle (SDLC): DevOps, Agile, continues integration
- Communicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans
- Maintaining the current code base and bug fixing; - Analyzing requirements and improving existing applications;
- Optimize existing modules to ensure our application meet the highest requirements of speed and performance
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability.
Specific Job Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in team leading position of at least 10 people responsible for both client side and server-side development
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Strong ability to translate product goals to high-quality beautiful products.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Proven experience in leading and implementing DevOps, Agile, continues integration in a development team
- High availability during non standard working hours to support un expected production incidents.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Hands on, hardworking, team player.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Operations Support Team Lead
€35000 - 35000
The Company. For one of our clients an international based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Business Operations Support Team Lead. The Job. Being part of th...11 months ago
- Access Management Analyst
€22000 - 23000
The Company. For one of our clients, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for an Access Management Analyst with a flu...11 months ago
- Global Digital Learning Designer (English Native)
€35000 - 38000
The Company. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Global Digital Learning Designer for one of our international clients, based in Barcelona. The Job. Part of...10 months ago
- Portuguese Enterprise Technical Support Engineer - Bulgaria
We are currently looking for Portuguese speakers for an Enterprise Technical Support Engineer role in Sofia, Bulgaria! If you are a experienced IT person with expertis...3 months ago
- Instructional Designer (French)
€35000 - 38000
Are you a tech-savvy educational enthusiast ready to take on the challenge and wear multiple hats, playing the role of facilitator, innovator, researcher, and develope...10 months ago