Get similar jobs by email Register →
DevOps Automations Engineer | Salary Competitive plus benefits (inc. good benefits i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming DevOps Automation Engineer for a leading International iGaming business founded in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming DevOps Automation Engineer must be able to integrate into a team of professionals who are continuously looking to make improvements. You must also be self-motivated, and able to drive yourself out of your comfort zone to try and improve your skills and knowledge.
DevOps Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Show your colleagues the right way to build and release software.
- Design, implement and administer software build & deployment systems and environments.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production.
- You will be required to carry out deployments and deliver continual improvement, reducing roll backs, increasing the number of successful increments to live, improving traceability, stability and uptime.
- You will ensure operational issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption, by providing the appropriate support to team members.
- Work with Software Development teams to improve the readiness for Operational Deployment.
- Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools.
- You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern with other engineers.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
DevOps Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with implementing automated build processes.
- Proficient with Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and software.
- Working knowledge of fundamental protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS).
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery principles.
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote an Infrastructure as Code mind set - software defined everything.
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: DevOps, Automations, Gaming, Engineering, DevOps, DevSecOps
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...12 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...4 months ago
- French/Canadian International Software Quality Engineer - Cork
€39000 - 58000
The European Software Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client’s software products. We h...3 months ago