Get similar jobs by email Register →
DevOps Automations Engineer | Salary Competitive plus benefits (inc. good benefits i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming DevOps Automation Engineer for a leading International iGaming business founded in Gibraltar. The successful Gaming DevOps Automation Engineer must be able to integrate into a team of professionals who are continuously looking to make improvements. You must also be self-motivated, and able to drive yourself out of your comfort zone to try and improve your skills and knowledge.
DevOps Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Show your colleagues the right way to build and release software.
- Design, implement and administer software build & deployment systems and environments.
- Work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and resolve bottlenecks in the path to production.
- You will be required to carry out deployments and deliver continual improvement, reducing roll backs, increasing the number of successful increments to live, improving traceability, stability and uptime.
- You will ensure operational issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption, by providing the appropriate support to team members.
- Work with Software Development teams to improve the readiness for Operational Deployment.
- Explore and evaluate new techniques and tools.
- You will be required to work a rotating shift pattern with other engineers.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
DevOps Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Experience with implementing automated build processes.
- Proficient with Linux system administration, including storage, networks, and software.
- Working knowledge of fundamental protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS).
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery principles.
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote an Infrastructure as Code mind set - software defined everything.
- Strong focus on efficiency, simplicity and maintainability.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Our Client is a well known Online Gaming company with offices in Gibraltar. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and offer an excellent working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with a great platform to develop their career. They will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: DevOps, Automations, Gaming, Engineering, DevOps, DevSecOps
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Localisation Quality Engineer
Kumppanimme on maailmanlaajuinen ohjelmistojen lokalisointi-, käännös-, laadunvarmistus- ja tietojenkäsittelytoimittaja monikansalliselle IT-sektorille. He tarjoavat a...2 days ago
- Swedish Localisation QA Engineer
€42000 - 42000
Swedish Localisation QA Engineer Cork, Ireland | EUR €42000 per annum, Relocation Package | 1 year Contract Localisation QA Engineer - Swedish Speaking Our partner is ...3 days ago
- AI Engineer – Dublin
€47000 - 66000
We’re looking for passionate and motivated AI Engineer here in Dublin, Ireland for those who have a strong background in C++, AI or Machine Learning. Once you have a M...13 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Localisation QA Engineer to Cork, Ireland
€42000 - 42000
En fantastisk möjlighet att jobba med ett branschledande varumärke! Vår klient är ett branschledande IT-bolag som jobbar med framgångsrika varumärken över hela världen...5 days ago
- QA Analyst - Dublin City Centre
€55000 - 60000
QA Analyst wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international company who focus on delivering the best customer experience possible. Our client is a fast growing a...13 days ago