Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently partnering with a forward thinking Global Technology company who believe that Developers and System engineers should be on the same team in order to drive through Automation / Continuous deployments in an efficient manner as well as work on problem together in order to come up with the best solutions.
You will get the opportunity to join a strong engineering teams that focus on continuously improving their skill sets by trying out new tools, by getting involved in open source projects.
Ideally we are looking for:
- 4-7 years experience in either a Software Development / Linux engineering / Build or Automation / Cloud engineering role.
- Strong Coding ability in either Ruby / Python / Java / Nodejs / C++ / Perl etc
- Strong / solid experience using CM tools like Chef / Puppet / Salt / Cfengine
- Strong experience working with monitoring tools like Nagios
- Good background in Linux / Unix systems
- Experience in other technology areas a major advantage such as Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Kafta, NoSQL
If this sounds like you, then just apply
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Tech Support Agent Wanted in Dublin City Center
€25000 - 26000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary Speak German & looking for the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally? With our client here in Dublin City Center you certainly can - with ...7 days ago
- Danish Technical Support - Belfast
€£14000 - £14976 per annum
Job Summary This is an Technical job for those who love following the latest technology trends, who enjoys wearing or having the latest gadget or wireless device. Our ...2 months ago