Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are currently partnering with a forward thinking Global Technology company who believe that Developers and System engineers should be on the same team in order to drive through Automation / Continuous deployments in an efficient manner as well as work on problem together in order to come up with the best solutions.
You will get the opportunity to join a strong engineering teams that focus on continuously improving their skill sets by trying out new tools, by getting involved in open source projects.
Ideally we are looking for:
- 4-7 years experience in either a Software Development / Linux engineering / Build or Automation / Cloud engineering role.
- Strong Coding ability in either Ruby / Python / Java / Nodejs / C++ / Perl etc
- Strong / solid experience using CM tools like Chef / Puppet / Salt / Cfengine
- Strong experience working with monitoring tools like Nagios
- Good background in Linux / Unix systems
- Experience in other technology areas a major advantage such as Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Kafta, NoSQL
If this sounds like you, then just apply
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Unity Developer (Senior)
We are looking for a Senior Unity Developer by one of the leading lights in the mobile game development industry in Dublin, Ireland. A specialist in adventure games, o...6 months ago