Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Digital Content and Outreach Executive|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Great package inc. bonus, benefits + more|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Excellent package including bonus, healthcare, pension and excellent career progression
SRGEurope is looking to recruit a Digital Content and Outreach Executive on behalf of one of our very well known international clients in London. This role sits within a highly creative Brand team that so far have been very successful in developing the Brand to where it is today.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and passionate about improving Brand awareness, digital marketing and have a keen interest in sports. You will be tasked with creating plans and strategies to drive awareness to the Brand and engage users. You will be part of a talented and dynamic workforce and will work with high energy, like minded driven professionals.
- Create media plans and outreach strategies to ensure that content is disbursed to a wider audience beyond blogs and social media channels
- Ensure distribution on the biggest and most relevant websites
- Source contacts, build relationships and negotiate with website owners, social influencers and content creators
- Use internal sources (merchandise etc.) as leverage to persuade website owners to use the content you create
- Work alongside PR, social media and content teams to research, create and execute outreach plans
- Form tactical PR plans from giveaways to large-scale marketing campaigns.
- Background in PR and communications and outreach
- Proven ability to create outreach strategies
- Experience liaising with website owners, key influencers and media professionals
- Experience sourcing opportunities to establish media partnerships
- Understanding of media value - coverage, traffic, Brand association etc.
- A passion and interest in sport
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great career progression and development for ambitious and motivated candidates.
Does this opportunity interest you? Why not APPLY now to find out more.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Customer Service for Outsourcing Giant - Malta
€20000 - 22000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Outgoing & highly motivated Swedish speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is Calling? We are looking for energetic Swedish speakers with excellen...about 1 month ago
- Danish Customer Service for Betting Industry - Malta
€22000 - 23000 per annum + Additional Benefits + monthly bonus
To all Danish speakers looking to live & work in a warmer climate - Malta is calling! Have between 6-12 months exp in Customer Service or a call center? Looking for ch...2 months ago