Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Digital Designer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Plus benefits, Healthcare, Pension|
|Date Posted||15 days ago|
Digital Designer | Salary £competitive plus benefits, healthcare, pension scheme and relocation assistance | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to find a Digital Designer to join an international Online Gaming Company. At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
You will be joining a high performing Digital Design team with a responsibility for creating strong marketing design work, for all offline and online marketing channels. As a Digital Designer you will be engaging in brand visual communications. You'll be collaborating with the Digital Design team and other senior members to learn and develop and to deliver results together. You will also be reporting back continuously and working alongside the Digital Design Manager.
Digital Designer skills:
- Experience of working in a Studio for Least 2 years
- University degree in Web design, Graphic design or equivalent work experience
- Experience in digital products, Web and Mobile
- Good understanding of Flash animation, Video editing and Mothing Graphics
- Experience e with IOS and Android
- Skilled 3D design -3DS Max 4D Cinema
- Good understanding of brand guidelines and design principles for offline and online media
- Knowledge of printing and processing
Digital Designer responsibilities:
- As a Digital Designer you will be responsible for the of high quality design for all marketing aspects.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with teams such as VIP, Product and Marketing
- Creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content
- Create and maintain effective content for brand Web Pages CMS.
- Quality check and proof read all work and production output to ensure work is error-free
- Ensure work is produced consistently and with a creative direction and brand guidelines defined my Digital Design Team and Managers
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful Digital Designer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
- Digital Designer
City of London,
Digital Designer | Competitive Salary and Benefits Including Pension, Healthcare And Bonus | Gaming Company | London SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Digital...about 22 hours ago
- Print Designer
€Plus benefits, Healthcare and relocation
Print Designer | Salary Competitive Plus Private Healthcare, Pension scheme and Bonus | Online Gaming | Gibraltar SRGEurope have been appointed to find a Print Designe...7 days ago
- Visual Designer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
€£25000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits
Visual Designer (Web and Mobile) | Salary £25,000 to £35,000 Plus Benefits Including Pension, Macbook Pro, Annual Ski Trip, Training, 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holida...10 days ago
- UX/UI Designer
UX/UI Designer | Salary competitive plus benefits (i.e. healthcare, gym etc.) | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UX/UI...14 days ago