Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Page Personnel|
|Job Title||Digital Learning Assistant (h/m)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||8 days ago|
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Services Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies. Digital Learning Assistant within PageSSC.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
The main tasks you will manage are following:
- Provide assistance in the LMS administration tasks from a global perspective, including uploading courses, registering users, providing training analytics, reports and related narratives.
- Assist on the set-up of Global Dashboards, collate data and distribute different reporting among our deferent stakeholders
- Help on the content creation workflow planning, execution and closing (2 weeks sprints cycles)
- Create power point presentations for all our different stakeholders, including Senior management
- Document existing and new processes related to Digital Learning (governance, workflows, best practices, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and are detailed oriented
- Ability to manage multiple-source data in order to drive the LMS and our reporting to high quality, accuracy, allowing it to be consistently up-to-date.
- Great communication skills - helping remote employees with troubleshooting issues, on global level
- Intermediate or advanced skills in Microsoft tools: Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Word.
- Languages skills: Fluent English is a must,
- Any other of the following languages is a real advantage: Spanish, Italian, French, and Portuguese.
- LMS and Digital Learning knowledge is a plus
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Eligibility to company's bonus scheme based on performance and results
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Company Health insurance (after probation period)
- Daily free fruit delivery
- Gym discounted prices
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 35 nationalities and 40 languages spoken)
- 23 days of paid holidays,
- Opportunities to join our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
- Employee engagement activities (summer & winter parties, happy hour…)
Benefit from lots of services available directly on your working location (Health & Well-being, Everyday Life services….) and from our "feel good
- French Speaking Personal Assistant
€35000 - 40000
UK subsidiary of a French company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking Office Manager/PA. This is a role where the candidate will have to show a pr...4 months ago