Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Assistant EMEA|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Digital Marketing Assistant EMEA
Permanent / Full-time
Up £21K + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the Digital Marketing Manager in the day to day execution on topics across EMEA to push the brand.
What you'll do:
- Use Amazon's AMS platform to plan, execute and analyse activities within a defined budget across European countries.
- Communicate regularly with Amazon's AMS team to analyse and optimise campaign performance.
- Execute Paid social media campaigns and drive traffic across EMEA partners and company website.
- Work with the HQ search team to create campaigns for YouTube channel based on defines goals.
- Work with in-house marketing teams to gather affiliate links for campaigns.
- Create UTM links for campaigns.
- Monitor website traffic using Google Analytics.
What you'll need:
- Full fluency in English
- Mother Tongue level in French, Italian, German, Spanish or Polish would be ideal.
- Degree related in Digital Marketing.
- A previous experience within Marketing is essential.
- Experience of using software such as Google Analytics.
- Good skills of Amazon's AMS platform would be ideal.
- Strong IT knowledge.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to work well under deadlines.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk