Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As a Digital Marketing Customer Advisor, you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Provide support to customers via chat, email and phone;
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
– Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience;
– Respect established procedures and quality of service agreements, achieving and excelling individual and team targets
– You have a native level of Dutch or Flemish and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– Previous experience in customer service and social media marketing
– You have very good communication skills
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Available to start on the 15th of October
– Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
– 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 07:00 am – 06:00 pm
– Salary conditions* – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1250€ gross/month
+ Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
*Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
*Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
- Digital Marketing Customer Advisor (French)
€10000 - 12000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...10 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Advisor (German)
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point. The Company...11 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Adviser (m/w/d)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available
- Starttermine: ASAP und in 2021 - Das Unternehmen. Du bist bereit für eine Auslandserfahrung und einen Start ins Berufsleben? Du bist auf der Suche nach einem starke...8 months ago
- Digital Product Advisor (Norwegian)
€19000 - 21000
Worldwide company recruiting Norwegian speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are cur...29 days ago