Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Digital Marketing Customer Advisor (Italian)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||1.200€ gross/month (excluding accommodation)|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here! Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities. Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watching from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
As a Digital Marketing Customer Advisor, you will work for a company leader in the social media industry.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Provide support to customers via chat, email and phone;
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
– Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience;
– Respect established procedures and quality of service agreements, achieving and excelling individual and team targets
– You have a native level of Italian and fluent level of English (at least B2-C1)
– Previous experience in customer service and social media marketing
– You have very good communication skills
– Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Available to start on the 5th of November
– Type of contract: a long-, fixed term contract, renewable every year
– 30 days of probation period before signing the contract
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Friday, rotating shifts 07:00 am – 06:00 pm
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a. 940€ gross/month (including free accommodation – shared flat, all bills included)
b. 1.200€ gross/month (excluding accommodation)
(*) Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (15 working days): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
– Relocation support for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience great
– A dynamic, open-minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work with the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Travel Advisor
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia and work with the world-renowned brand Spotify? Then thi...21 days ago
- German speaking Customer Service Agent
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent for our client in Malta! Do you have interest or experience with customer service? Are you looking to reloc...2 days ago
- French Online Marketing Sales Expert
We are looking for a dedicated French Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Woul...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Online Marketing Sales Expert
We are looking for a dedicated Dutch Speaker to join a world’s leading search engine provider! Are you passionate about the digital world and Online Advertising? Would...about 1 month ago
- German Sales Advisor - Cork
€26000 - 32000 per annum
German speakers with an interest in Sales - Corkcaigh (Cork) is Calling! You've mastered lead generation, you are looking for the next step. We have an exciting new Ge...23 days ago