Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Direct Marketing Associate Benelux & Nordics Utrecht area|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Position : Direct Marketing Associate Benelux & Nordics– Utrecht area
Our client have their own sales and service organizations in 20 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. They are the leading independent provider of after-sales-services in the document capture market in EMEA. With Field Service Engineers in 20 countries and a central repair workshop which offers services across EMEA. More than 100,000 devices from different manufacturers are under maintenance of our client.
In this function, you are working in close collaboration with the EMEA Marketing and Sales teams. You are primarily responsible for developing sales opportunities in the Benelux & Nordics regions for our B2B document management solutions – this involves demand creation and pre-sales lead generation without actually selling the products. You will use CRM and marketing tools to enter, analyze, and manage relevant data and to contact potential and existing customers and partners.
- Lead generation and development of potential B2B buyers and end customers, including follow up from marketing campaigns (events, webinars) with new and existing customers.
- Goal oriented and proactive activities to reach individual and team goals (number of calls, number of leads passed to direct sales or channel partners)
- Entry and management of all leads and contact data in the CRM system Microsoft Dynamics
- Learn and maintain knowledge of products and services, market and industry trends, and marketing and sales materials which support telephone marketing and lead generation activities.
- Weekly forecast and reporting
- Experience in an outbound call center or sales position, coupled with distinctive communication and negotiation skills on the phone
- At least 2 years of experience in IT sales and good understanding of the demands of producers, resellers and end customers is an advantage
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is an advantage
- Self-starter (an independent attitude), positive attitude, and good team player
- Very good verbal and written Dutch and English language skills
- Our client offers a challenging, dynamic and especially responsible position for which you will receive the necessary training
- Our client believes in a positive working atmosphere in an international environment in which your own initiative is ideally supported by the team spirit
- This position is step to further develop a career in marketing or sales
- Our client offers a long term perspective, flexible working times during business hours and good opportunities for professional development and attractive conditions