Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Director of E-Commerce (m/f) based in Irland, Dundalk|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Director of E-Commerce (m/f) based in Irland, Dundalk
Our client is seeking an experienced Director of E-Commerce (m/f) – based in Irland, Dundalk.
Our client is one of the largest promotional products company in the world, servicing over 25 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand & Asia. The company manufactures and sells products internationally through direct mail, telesales, web, retail, and distributor channels. The unique niche is the ability to personalize a promotional product to a customer’s specific need for low volume production batches.
Strategically manage all Online and Ecommerce sales initiatives across 25 countries in order to drive profitable incremental sales while exceeding budgeted contribution and customer acquisition targets.
This position requires in depth European / AsiaPac knowledge of all phases of online marketing including Site Optimization, Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Marketing and Email Marketing as well as understanding of key web technologies. Spearhead overall digital marketing strategies for customer acquisition, retention and reactivation.
Continually search for new creative ways of increasing response and conversion rates for all online media and act as the company`s online champion by always pushing to improve the overall web experience. This includes identifying external best practices for benchmarking and improving our results.
Champion the development and deployment of a new and improved customer web experience. This position will be responsible for the ecommerce platforms and improving the experience, and throughput will be key. It will be important in this pivotal role to create partnerships across the business, and in particular with Information Technology. Prior experience managing web programs with IT is essential to this position.
- Ability to drive Site Optimizations and the Customer Experience
- Through the use of strong quantitative and analytical skills combined with exceptional web analytics
- Thorough understanding of Rules Based Marketing and customer contact strategy techniques
- Strong creative skills with a good eye for design and copy
- Proven track record in growing web traffic with experience developing a personalized web experience to drive higher traffic and conversion
- Experienced in driving profitable traffic using SEO/SEM/PPC
- Proven knowledge of site structure, navigation, page construction, content, keyword list development techniques, spiders, link-building and other SEO strategies
- Experienced with Search Engine Optimization initiatives including the management of relationships with paid search vendors and improvement of natural search through site design
- Strong understanding of sales attribution model and ability to translate into proper SEM spend
- Able to effective manage data feeds
- Demonstrated success working with a variety of affiliate programs
- Experienced in E-mail Marketing including e-mail address acquisition, determining the optimum schedule of e-mail campaigns, and testing e-mail designs and offers.
- Familiar with social marketing campaigns and able to gain positive exposure on external social media sites, such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.
- Able to effectively communicate results, successes and improvement strategies to senior management team.
- Hands-on experience maintaining pricing, images, text, and content on web sites.
- Good understanding of ecommerce infrastructural technologies, web site development, reporting, e-mail campaigning and requirements analysis.
- Prior experience working directly with developers.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Experience with the ATG E-Commerce platform strongly preferred.
- Experience with Scene 7 imaging desired.
Directly supervise the Ecommerce Department and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
Minimum of 8 years of hands-on Ecommerce management experience in a highly transactional, direct response European / AsiaPac environment. Please provide weblinks to show samples of your work.
B.A. in marketing or related field.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Medewerker Klantsupport (Werken in het Buitenland)
WAT GA JE DOEN? Je werkt ten eerste in Sofia! Een fantastische plek om deze uitdaging aan te gaan toch? In Sofia ga jij verantwoordelijk zijn voor het afnemen van inte...10 days ago
- CRM Assistant
€based on the experience
Are you a recent Marketing graduate with excellent communication skills? Would you like to gain your first experience within an international CRM team? Then this one i...10 days ago
- French Digital Sales Representative – Dublin
€26000 - 33000
French Digital Sales Representative for one of the leaders in the communication sector here in Dublin, Ireland. This is the perfect opportunity to kick start an amazin...about 1 month ago
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...2 months ago
- Dutch IT Customer Service Associate
€30000 - 40000
Would you like to live in Prague, the city of a hundred spires? Would you love to work in a multicultural team and provide professional IT support to many internationa...2 months ago