Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of their Shared Services Centre in Barcelona and to join one of the world's best known and most respected recruitment consultancies. DMO Coordinator within PageSSC.
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Your responsibilities as DMO Coordinator include the following:
- Ensure demand management process is well understood and executed by IT Business Partners.
- Ensure IT business partners are using the tools/templates supporting the Demand Management process.
- Ensure the demand pipeline is well maintained and kept up to date by IT Business Partners.
- Ensure Benefit and Business cases are prepared with the required quality level.
- Ensure demand goes through the right approval steps as defined in the demand processes.
- Escalate to management quality or compliance issue
- Support Forecast and budget preparation
- Support to 12 months running plan updates
- Preparation of the monthly report for senior executive with a high level of completeness and within expected datelines.
- Support the development of Business Partnering KPIs.
- Maintain and administrate Business Partnering sharepoint site.
- Continuous improvement of team tools (dashboards, templates, etc ..)
- Coordinate the delivery of work requests
- Work in close collaboration with GPMO and Global Application team.
- Bachelor's degree
- High sense of ownership and autonomy
- Previous experience in budget / forecasting
- Previous experience as project delivery support or PMO coordinator
- Very strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail and preparation
- Excellent written presentation skills
- Full professional English proficiency + another European language is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Administrator knowledge of Microsoft sharepoint online is a plus
- Working in a young and multicultural environment with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Based in Barcelona