Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Do speak Norwegian and have customer experience? Look here!|
|Salary||23000 - 23000|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
We are looking for a Customer Service Consultant to Helsingborg for our client in the travel industry!
Do you speak Norwegian and are looking for a position where you get to work in with customer service and at the same time have administrative tasks? We want you to apply!
About the company
Our client is a global call center with over 125 000 employees, who work on more than 150 offices in 31 different countries around the world. Their customers are one of the most famous brands in the world and their progress is thanks to their personnel who handle billions of customer inquiries every year. The company is investing in positive and motivating individuals to their team – people who want to learn more about their business, grow in their careers and challenge themselves.
Why move to Helsingborg?
Historic Helsingborg is an attractive coastal town. The city has many ancient buildings, including a 600-year-old medieval fortress in the city centre, as well as modern commercial buildings. Helsingborg has the oldest pedestrian street in Sweden, called Kullagatan and many charming alleys. Did you know that Helsingborg actually offers free Wi-Fi throughout the city? Absolutely fantastic for those who like to be online at all times! Due to the strategic location of the city, where Öresund is at its thinnest, it has a long history that goes back to the Vikings. The location of the city also gives you the opportunity to get to different locations. It is only a 20 minute train ride to Denmark and also not far to Copenhagen.
About the position
Join one of the world's leading customer service companies in Helsingborg. Here, your main tasks will be to deliver quality customer service experiences. You will also find solutions for the customer that suits each situation.
Every year, our client helps thousands of people with different situations in the business industry. Do you have experience from customer service and are looking for something new and exciting?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and are native Norwegian
• Good communication skills over phone and is comfortable using phone as a working tool
• Being patient and a good listener; Appreciate the corporate travel experience
• Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with customers
• Passion for customer service and a desire to help customers
• Finding the right solutions for the customer
• Able to anticipate customer needs and show empathy
• Learn quickly: able to bring feedback in a constructive way and react quickly
• De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations
• Able to write quickly on PC and generally navigate the various systems quickly. (Web application, operating system Windows, 35 WPM)
Experience, education and certifications
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Telemarketing experience
- Experience from working systematically and independent
- Do you speak Hungarian and want to work abroad? Work in Sunny Greece!
Do you speak Hungarian and want to have a International experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is sear...3 months ago
- Do you speak Norwegian? Work with Netflix in Lisbon!
€0 - 0
Have you always had a dream of living in Lisbon in Portugal? We are now searching for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents to work for NETFLIX! If this is the dr...20 days ago
- Norwegian Customer Service Rep - Athens
Norwegian speakers interested in a new adventure and a chance to kick off your career? We have an excellent opportunity for those who have no previous experience! It w...19 days ago
- Norwegian speakers customer support to vibrant Belfast!
€16000 - 21000
Do you dream of living in the capital of Northern Ireland? Belfast is for you ! Our client works in collaboration with one of the world's largest e-commerce and intern...22 days ago