Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Hellas|
|Job Title||Do you have a strong background in Finance and you are also fluent in German ? You should send your CV for a great career opportunity!|
|Location||Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Let the Sunshine upon your career!
Fluent German speaker looking for a job in Greece?
Now that the Winter is ending what better place to start a new career than sunny Greece.
The financial benefits provided are numerous. To start with, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- Health insurance is arranged and paid by the employer
Furthermore, extra payment is provided:
- When working during Greek Holidays or Overtime
- Also you will be receiving three extra bonuses per year (Christmas, Easter, Holidays)
- In addition to joining Bonus in meal vouchers
The position that we offer is taking place in a highly professional, and modern international working environment with ongoing paid training using the latest technology, and a long distance recruitment process is also available. Real career advancement opportunities are definitely present.
In addition to all that, you will be provided with
- An amazing relocation package and lots of benefits and discounts, such as free Greek courses for all employees from abroad.
- Furthermore, employees-relations team supports all new employees from abroad to settle down.
- Providing 1.67 days off per month of cooperation
Add to all the above that you will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousands of people around the globe, with offices in over 47 countries, representing some of the world wide leaders in the IT sector.
Please note that VISA and Work Permit Support are not provided for these vacancies.
What we ask from you:
- Displays persistence in pursuing favorable outcomes for customer, providers and clients.
- Maintains an outstanding customer service focus whilst dealing with clients.
- Shows proper levels of empathy towards customers.
- Displays initiative in meeting team SLAs and managed expectations
- A longterm collaboration on a full time basis
- Master the German language both, oral and written at a proficient level
- Be fluent in English.
- Previous Experience in Financial service
- Excellent listening, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours (8 hours/day - 24/7)
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate various customer management platforms
- Have strong communication skills with advanced PC knowledge and interest in new technologies are considered an asset.
Moreover, in order for you to be prosperous at this job, a combination of
- Hard work
- Team playing
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment is definitely a successful recipe!
Last but not least, we kindly ask for you to be available to relocate to Athens in a few of weeks’ notice
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-hbAEkJ9wHYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-hbAEkJ9w&feature=youtu.be"&HYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-hbAEkJ9w&feature=youtu.be"feature=youtu.be
*** You may send your CV via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to our database
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Care Professional for Corporate Clients with fluent German
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of worki...7 days ago
- German Speaking Finance job in Account Receivables – Cork
€28000 - 30000
Job Summary Do you speak German? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Check out this German account receivables job in Cork, Ireland for a client of ours ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service for Travel Lovers - Berlin
€18900 - 19200 per annum + relocation Package
Love soaring through the sky's? Want to help others do the same? If traveling and seeing the world is a passion of yours then why not get paid for helping others do th...16 days ago
- German Accounting Assistant Wanted in Cologne
€27000 - 31000
Job Summary Speak German & Love working with numbers? We are looking for near native German speakers with at least 2 years experience in Accounting/Finance. Our client...about 2 months ago
- German Order Management Job, Cork
€24000 - 28000
What are we looking for? Right now we are looking for a near native German speaker with a good level of English to work for an exciting client of ours who works in pha...about 1 month ago