Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Teleperformance Hellas|
|Job Title||Do you have a strong background in Finance and you are also fluent in German ? You should send your CV for a great career opportunity!|
|Location||Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, Greece|
|Date Posted||over 3 years ago|
Let the Sunshine upon your career!
Fluent German speaker looking for a job in Greece?
Now that the Winter is ending what better place to start a new career than sunny Greece.
The financial benefits provided are numerous. To start with, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- Health insurance is arranged and paid by the employer
Furthermore, extra payment is provided:
- When working during Greek Holidays or Overtime
- Also you will be receiving three extra bonuses per year (Christmas, Easter, Holidays)
- In addition to joining Bonus in meal vouchers
The position that we offer is taking place in a highly professional, and modern international working environment with ongoing paid training using the latest technology, and a long distance recruitment process is also available. Real career advancement opportunities are definitely present.
In addition to all that, you will be provided with
- An amazing relocation package and lots of benefits and discounts, such as free Greek courses for all employees from abroad.
- Furthermore, employees-relations team supports all new employees from abroad to settle down.
- Providing 1.67 days off per month of cooperation
Add to all the above that you will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several thousands of people around the globe, with offices in over 47 countries, representing some of the world wide leaders in the IT sector.
Please note that VISA and Work Permit Support are not provided for these vacancies.
What we ask from you:
- Displays persistence in pursuing favorable outcomes for customer, providers and clients.
- Maintains an outstanding customer service focus whilst dealing with clients.
- Shows proper levels of empathy towards customers.
- Displays initiative in meeting team SLAs and managed expectations
- A longterm collaboration on a full time basis
- Master the German language both, oral and written at a proficient level
- Be fluent in English.
- Previous Experience in Financial service
- Excellent listening, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours (8 hours/day - 24/7)
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate various customer management platforms
- Have strong communication skills with advanced PC knowledge and interest in new technologies are considered an asset.
Moreover, in order for you to be prosperous at this job, a combination of
- Hard work
- Team playing
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment is definitely a successful recipe!
Last but not least, we kindly ask for you to be available to relocate to Athens in a few of weeks’ notice
Learn more about us & join the TP Family:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-hbAEkJ9wHYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-hbAEkJ9w&feature=youtu.be"&HYPERLINK "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-hbAEkJ9w&feature=youtu.be"feature=youtu.be
*** You may send your CV via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to our database
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German iGaming in Cyprus
Are you fluent in German and looking to have fun with iGaming? Our Client is an interactive online marketing agency, delivering online services in consumer advertising...26 days ago
- German iGaming in Malta (relocation offered)
You speak German and want to get started in iGaming? Awesome! Join one of Malta's largest iGaming companies as a customer support agent. Malta: Malta is the leading iG...7 days ago
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...about 1 month ago
- German Data Analyst in Sofia (relocation offered)
Do you dream of moving abroad and working in an international environment? How about beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria? Role Description Carefully listening to audio data and ...about 1 month ago
- German Customer Service Representative to Greece, Athens
€14000 - 30000
Are you fluent in German ready to start a new career in Athens? We have the new opportunity for you! Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative who ar...15 days ago