Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Do you speak Hungarian and want to work abroad? Work in Sunny Greece!|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Do you speak Hungarian and want to have a International experience within customer service?
Then we have a golden opportunity for you!
Our multicultural client is searching for Hungarian-speakers, that want to work within customer service. We are looking specifically after you that have a good work attitude and service in your blood. With a modern office that is located in the central part of Athens, our client offers both work experience and cultural experience in the charming capital city!
Athens is a city that is brimming with interesting phenomenon's. As one of the worlds biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! No matter if you want to enjoy new types of foods or wander around cultural areas such as Akropolis og Dionysuis’ theater. With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas? This is easily accessible for all.
Sounds interesting? Lets continue…
About the role:
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them a edge over their competition in delivering great customer service at all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on Customer service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, is together with a team, to handle customer problems with empathy.
Your role will be in Italian, but our client expects all clients to be able to communicate in English.
The role handles service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email and Chat.
It’s essential that all customer service agents create and maintain solid customer relations through expert handling of all questions and worries of the customer. This role also involves data entry and use of software.
- Being native/Fluent in Hungarian and having English in a conversational level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
- Do you want international experience? Work in Sunny Greece!
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer c...3 months ago
- Do you speak Norwegian? Work with Netflix in Lisbon!
€0 - 0
Have you always had a dream of living in Lisbon in Portugal? We are now searching for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents to work for NETFLIX! If this is the dr...17 days ago
- Want to work as a Customer Service Agent in sunny Barcelona?
Do you have a passion for first class customer service and want to work in Barcelona? Then this is your shot! About the company Out client consists of teams that work ...11 days ago
- Do you want to work abroad? We are looking for Italian Customer Consultants to Athens, Greece
Are you looking for a new job opportunity and international experience? Greece is your destination! Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Athens...3 months ago