Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Do you speak Norwegian and are interested in plants and vegetation?|
|Salary||23000 - 27000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Are you looking for new challenges in Sweden? Now our client is searching for their next customer service genius! If you want to work in a small team with high service goals and a good atmosphere in a Nordic customer service center, this may be the job for you!
Our client, Plantagen
At Plantagen they burn for plants. The task of the plantation is to improve the life of the plants for the many people. With more than 144 stores in various formats and an increasing number of stores in large urban areas in Norway, Sweden and Finland, Plantagen is the leading brand for plants in the Nordic countries, but has sales of more than NOK 3.5 billion since 2013. Thanks to their slightly over 1000 employees with a passion for plants, Plantagen can offer a unique selection of plants and plant solutions. Welcome and share their passion!
They are passionate about plants and their mission is to improve life with plants for the many. Their passion for plants is in line with our passion for people and the environment. Sustainability is an integral part of their business strategy and will increasingly impact their product offering, their business and partners.
At Plantagen many fun things are happening now, and to make customer meetings even more amazing, Plantagen is increasing its customer service hours and will in the future have the same opening hours as their stores. Therefore, they need to expand their team with more plant-based employees, and now need a new Norwegian-speaking colleague to their chain office in Barkarby.
As a customer service employee, you are the face of Plantagen on phone, email and social media. You are often the customer's first contact with our client before he or she goes to one of their stores, and you therefore play an important role in creating wonderful customer meetings.
You obviously love customer contact and are willing to give it everything (and sometimes more!) In dialogue with our customers. You are a problem solver with a positive attitude to most things. They have many internal contacts so you need to be sharp, outgoing and social.
Using your communication and problem-solving skills, you ensure that their customers get the best experience possible, creating loyal and happy customers. Tasks can be anything from plant management advice, administrative detective work in their customer club or to tracking a package from their e-commerce.
- In the job as a customer service agent it will be important to have good qualities in Norwegian written and oral.
- Our client wants clients in the plant industry and it is therefore important to have an interest in plants.
- As a client manager with our client you can expect the work day to be hectic. An ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively will be essential for success in the job.
Who are you?
In this role you must speak and write fluent Norwegian, but also be able to help our Swedish customers if necessary. You are good at writing and can quickly formulate an empathetic and service-oriented response to a dissatisfied customer. Sometimes we feel warm about the ear with many dialogues, so you shouldn't be stressed by having a lot to do.
Plant knowledge is important as many of their customers' questions concern plants, flowers and cultivation. You deal mostly with a smile on your mouth and have no hesitation in taking on assignments or learning new things. Are you good at baking too? Well, their Friday coffee is known in the office.
- You must also be able to communicate in / have a good understanding of "Swedish" (Svorsk as we call it!), So that you can also help their Swedish customers.
- You have turned 18 and completed high school
- You have a sense and interest in customer relationships and service, and have experience with service from the past
- You love to provide service and are always prepared to give the little extra to give the customer a good experience
- You are interested in plants and cultivation and can contribute your knowledge
- With a varied working day, it is important for them at Plantagen that their customers get the service they need. You can therefore expect the work week to be divided into shifts to optimize our availability.
- You have computer experience and are comfortable with formulating yourself in text and speech
- Modern office with a warm and welcoming environment
- A full-time contract with the possibility of permanent employment after the probationary period (6 months)
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- A Friday coffe and treat!
The job is full-time with location at their chain office in Barkarby, Järfälla, about 30 minutes by subway outside Stockholm. Working hours vary between 8-20 with weekend work every three weekends.
The start date will be as soon as possible if the candidate is right.
Are you interested and want to hear more? Apply with your CV in English today!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Do you speak Hungarian and want to work abroad? Work in Sunny Greece!
Do you speak Hungarian and want to have a International experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is sear...3 months ago
- Do speak Norwegian and have customer experience? Look here!
€23000 - 23000
We are looking for a Customer Service Consultant to Helsingborg for our client in the travel industry! Do you speak Norwegian and are looking for a position where you ...about 2 months ago
- Do you speak Norwegian? Work with Netflix in Lisbon!
€0 - 0
Have you always had a dream of living in Lisbon in Portugal? We are now searching for Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agents to work for NETFLIX! If this is the dr...18 days ago
- Do you want to work abroad? We are looking for Italian Customer Consultants to Athens, Greece
Are you looking for a new job opportunity and international experience? Greece is your destination! Our client is located in the beautiful Mediterranean city of Athens...3 months ago
- Do you want international experience? Work in Sunny Greece!
A golden opportunity for German speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer c...3 months ago