Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Do You Want To Work With IT In Amsterdam?|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||NJW - ams DK|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
Danish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam
We are seeking a Danish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in
Amsterdam! Have you always had a dream of working with IT in the heart of a beautiful city?
Then this is your opportunity!
In this position you will be responsible for finding solutions and providing world-class customer
service. Your tasks will include keeping requests, solving problems / issues and troubleshooting
by using different tools.
• Solve technical issues by phone, mail or chat
• Develop positive and supportive reports
• Listen to IT-related challenges using technical expertise to understand the context and
look at factors that may have been the cause of specific problems
• Apply knowledge-based tools to solve problems
• Identify when and how specific issues need to be extended to different teams
• Use tools to follow up and discuss problems
• Handle open cases to ensure that the solution and case are closed quickly
• Diagnose and solve technical problems with hardware and software
• Keep up to date with system information, changes and updates
• Ability to work and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone,
conferences, online meeting, chat, etc. )
• Fluent Danish and English in both reading and writing
• Knowledge of various PC operating systems (Win XP, Win 7, etc. )
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
• Experience with game consoles or PC gaming systems is considered a plus
• Ability to navigate the internet and use search engines to find information
• Ability to utilize the telephone system as needed
• Experience from use, configuration and troubleshooting in several environments
• Ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate commitment to
• Ability to show a high level of communication skills to solve customer problems
• Ability to be patient in order to handle all types of customers
• Ability to "think outside the box" to advise customers about features and benefits of the
product, both Software and hardware related
• Give a world-class experience
Amsterdam is called Northern Europe's Venice, and it's not without reason. The city is famous
for its many canals and bridges. Amsterdam is also a cycling paradise and you’ll find yourself
riding a bicycle before you know it - a sense of freedom, as the Dutch call it. Amsterdam is
also famous for its many beautiful museums, where you will find great exhibitions with Van
Gogh and Rembrandt. The streets, bridges and all flowers create a warm and cozy atmosphere
that is hard to find in other cities. The city is also famous for its liberal attitudes, its good
nightlife and the spicy Red Light District. Amsterdam is a heaven for people with a taste for
vintage shopping - here you will find something for everyone! When the sun is shining in
Amsterdam, we can guarantee that you wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide:
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Ref: NJW - ams DK
- Do you have a passion for first class customer service, want to work in Barcelona and speak Norwegian?? Then this is your chance!
€0 - 0
About your future employer Out client consists of teams that work together to develop their customers’ customer relationships and strengthen their sales. The clients f...3 months ago
- Are You Interested In IT? Work For An International IT-company In Lisbon
Would you like to develop a career as a Technical support for one of the worlds biggest IT-Companies? And do you speak any of following langauges; Nordic language, Fre...2 months ago
- Want to live in the exciting city of Lisbon? We are looking for Norwegian Customer Service Agents
Dreaming of living in Lisbon? Are you a Norwegian speaker and do you have a passion for providing excellent customer care? Would you like to work in a fun, multicultur...3 months ago
- Nordic Tech Genius to Dublin! Work as a IT Support!
We are looking for YOU who speak Norwegian to an exciting position in Dublin! As a technical support analyst, you will work on resolving remote users ' IT issues using...11 days ago