Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognise that their team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Polish site. Based in beautiful Krakow we have immediate opportunities for a Team Leader to work in this international and professional environment.
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for providing L3 support & enhancements and new development for applications.
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environment (minimum 6 months)
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- Modern test driven development techniques
- MS .NET experience (3-8 years)
- Aspnet MVC
- Unit testing (nunit or MS Test)
- REST services
- Hibernate / entity framework
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business developer
€18000 - 24000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...27 days ago