Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they recognise that their team are the backbone of the business and what makes them special. They offer a diverse and professional workplace with above average salaries relevant to the location required. Full training is given.
Delegate International are now working with this impressive team on their Polish site. Based in beautiful Krakow we have immediate opportunities for a Team Leader to work in this international and professional environment.
As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for providing L3 support & enhancements and new development for applications.
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an Agile environment (minimum 6 months)
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- Modern test driven development techniques
- MS .NET experience (3-8 years)
- Aspnet MVC
- Unit testing (nunit or MS Test)
- REST services
- Hibernate / entity framework
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...20 days ago
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...20 days ago
- Ad Server Developer – Mobile Performance Networks
My client is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. Jo...20 days ago