Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our partner is growing at an impressive speed in the iGaming industry and we are currently looking for .NET Developers with experience in .NET and C# for their office in Malta.
Main areas of responsibility
- Building quality web applications in C# .NET
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code
- Maintaining web-based services (SOAP, WCF, and REST APIs)
- Using the full set of MySQL features to create a performant/resilient database
- Integrating with other services - Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Druid, and Kafka
- Taking part in team Code Reviews
Who you are as a person
- self-motivated and able to manage their own work
- understand Sprint, Kanban, and Code Review processes
- estimate your work accurately and deliver to deadlines
- contribute ideas and take ownership of a project
- are keen to learn new technologies and skills
What they can offer you
- Competitive salary and company bonuses.
- Health cover and dental packages'
- Fully-stocked kitchen with access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- An awesome office space, complete with pool table and Playstation!
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry
- Opportunities to travel and meet teams in their other offices
About our partner
Our partner is a challenger in the iGaming industry. Their focus is to provide innovative and safe gaming services and online casino games. They operate several different brands. They already have a strong foothold in the Nordic region and is now expanding across Europe. In addition to operating their own brands, they offer innovative, secure and high-quality gambling services to B2B customers through a proprietary technology platform – in their local language and licence where possible.
Our partner creates the conditions for people to enjoy the casino experience online – and for their staff to enjoy a developing lifestyle. This means caring for players as well as for employees.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Fronte...2 months ago
- Backend Developer (PHP)
Reports to: Development Team Lead Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As a Back...2 months ago