Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re now looking for experienced .NET Developers to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company.
- Developing enterprise, business-oriented web services APIs.
- Keep track of services versioning (IBM based API connected to .NET assemblies and in Azure).
- Development and Deployment of functional assemblies in Visual Studio 2015 (C#) on Cloud environment (Azure is a +).
- Codes maintenance.
- Maintain continuous communication and collaborative development with different countries (Mexico, India).
- Follow & practice company Agile Methodologies (Scrum is a +).
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken, using English on daily basis);
- Proven experience working in a similar position;
- Experience in Design and Development of REST Services, Web APIs with ASP .NET WEB API Framework;
- Experience with .NET Framework 4, Design Patterns, MVC
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background;
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural start-up environment, using English on a daily basis;
- Long term opportunities and participation in new projects;
- Motivational financial package (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results);
- Benefit program (5 weeks holiday, 3 sick days, meal vouchers, flexi pass, up to 1000 CZK of Pension insurance, free of charge multisport card, language courses, fruits & vegetables;
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague
We are able to accept applications from EU citizens, people who have permanent residency in the Czech Republic and/or anyone who does not need visa/work permit sponsorship to work in the Czech Republic
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language to Dominic or call on +420 720 960 453
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business developer
€18000 - 24000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...1 day ago