Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||.NET / Umbraco Web Developer|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||10 days ago|
.NET / Umbraco Web Developer | Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, bonus, training and flexible working | Manchester
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a highly talented .NET / Umbraco Web Developer for an outstanding growing company with offices in Manchester. The ideal .NET / Umbraco Web Developer will have strong .NET capabilities and will be involved in creating exceptional websites for clients worldwide. Umbraco experience is beneficial.
.NET / Umbraco Web Developer responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create solutions based in Umbraco and powering traditional websites and API's
- Planning new applications and features
- Liaise with the product team from conception, prototyping and user testing to completion.
- Working as part of a small but talented team, you will be vital in the direction of the company's use of technology and help to improve and optimise the tools and techniques used
- Training is available in order to further develop your own skillset
.NET / Umbraco Web Developer skills required include:
- .NET (C#)
- Razor templates
- CSS / SASS
- Responsive development
- JS frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue - Beneficial
- Foundation/Bootstrap - Beneficial
- Lean/agile practices - Beneficial
- Experience with other platforms, e.g. Drupal - Beneficial
You will work with a small team of talented, highly collaborative people. The offices are based in Manchester and offer great benefits along with the opportunity to further develop your career and skills.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
- Web Developer
- .NET Developer
€35000 - 55000 per annum + Plus benefits
.NET Developer | Salary €35 - €55k + plus benefits | Malaga, Spain SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a .NET DEVELOPER for a software company with offices in Mala...7 days ago
- .NET developer
Responsibilities Develop solution for our clients with Microsoft. Net; You are part and understand the complete software development life cycle starting from analysis/...29 days ago
- .NET Developer
We’re now looking for experienced .NET Developers to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company. Main Responsibil...about 1 month ago