Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are a passionate software developer and you take pride in doing ground-breaking work. You are driven by the success of your products and the value you deliver to the users. You should be specialized in web development in .NET Framework, but surely have a broader perspective, willingness and ability to learn new things even beyond .NET Framework. You understand that you are part of the team and that only the complete result matters. You should not hesitate in helping others and contributing to the common result in general.
- Work on the scanning system as part of an engineering team
- Work independently or with colleagues on assigned epics
- Code and test to deliver things which work
- Present the team results and discuss your work with a product management
- Cooperate with software architects on the system architecture and design
- Evolve the technology and cleverly combine technical advancement and new features
- Software Engineering and understanding of object-oriented analysis and design is crucial for us.
- You have to have analytical and problem solving skills and you know how to troubleshoot systems.
- You should have a sense for ergonomic and nice UI in HTML 5.
- We expect customer oriented and results driven approach. Common sense should help you with that.
- If you have college or university degree in Computer Science, it is an advantage, but not a must.
- Willingness to travel, even abroad is an opportunity, but not a must.
We offer you work with the team on design and development of a brand new modern product for distributed environments and private cloud from the ground up and yet to enjoy the support of strong and stable, international company with deep roots in the Czech Republic. You will work in nice and friendly environment where you are not punished for mistakes, but encouraged to learn from them, environment where you can promote your ideas and opinion without fear. We fully understand that exceptional results can be only from exceptionally satisfied people.
We also offer you:
Support of your personal grow by visiting conferences, providing access to training materials or technical books
- Opportunity to work on community projects and participate on community support
- Best tools for doing your job right
- Background of stable Czech company
- 21 days of vacation + up to 8 free days
- 3 sick days
- Quarterly bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- .NET / Umbraco Web Developer
.NET / Umbraco Web Developer | Competitive salary plus benefits including pension, bonus, training and flexible working | Manchester SRGEurope has been appointed to re...about 1 month ago
- Web Developer
- .NET Developer
€35000 - 55000 per annum + Plus benefits
.NET Developer | Salary €35 - €55k + plus benefits | Malaga, Spain SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a .NET DEVELOPER for a software company with offices in Mala...25 days ago
- .NET developer
Responsibilities Develop solution for our clients with Microsoft. Net; You are part and understand the complete software development life cycle starting from analysis/...about 2 months ago
- .NET Developer
We’re now looking for experienced .NET Developers to work as part of a new, large scale global digitization project for a major international company. Main Responsibil...about 2 months ago