Get similar jobs by email Register →
You are a passionate software developer and you take pride in doing ground-breaking work. You are driven by the success of your products and the value you deliver to the users. You should be specialized in web development in .NET Framework, but surely have a broader perspective, willingness and ability to learn new things even beyond .NET Framework. You understand that you are part of the team and that only the complete result matters. You should not hesitate in helping others and contributing to the common result in general.
- Work on the scanning system as part of an engineering team
- Work independently or with colleagues on assigned epics
- Code and test to deliver things which work
- Present the team results and discuss your work with a product management
- Cooperate with software architects on the system architecture and design
- Evolve the technology and cleverly combine technical advancement and new features
- Software Engineering and understanding of object-oriented analysis and design is crucial for us.
- You have to have analytical and problem solving skills and you know how to troubleshoot systems.
- You should have a sense for ergonomic and nice UI in HTML 5.
- We expect customer oriented and results driven approach. Common sense should help you with that.
- If you have college or university degree in Computer Science, it is an advantage, but not a must.
- Willingness to travel, even abroad is an opportunity, but not a must.
We offer you work with the team on design and development of a brand new modern product for distributed environments and private cloud from the ground up and yet to enjoy the support of strong and stable, international company with deep roots in the Czech Republic. You will work in nice and friendly environment where you are not punished for mistakes, but encouraged to learn from them, environment where you can promote your ideas and opinion without fear. We fully understand that exceptional results can be only from exceptionally satisfied people.
We also offer you:
Support of your personal grow by visiting conferences, providing access to training materials or technical books
- Opportunity to work on community projects and participate on community support
- Best tools for doing your job right
- Background of stable Czech company
- 21 days of vacation + up to 8 free days
- 3 sick days
- Quarterly bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking for experienced .NET De...24 days ago
- Technical Leader .Net and C# in Sofia
€35000 - 60000
For our client in Sofia we are looking for Developers in several roles. Our client is looking for the best people to provide them the best tools. In this role we need ...2 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...24 days ago
- PHP Developer
€60000 - 80000
UNIG Gardin is an award winning Danish e-commerce business, offering high quality tailor-made curtains and blinds to end-consumers. We are now seeking an experienced d...24 days ago
- Ad Server Developer – Mobile Performance Networks
My client is a truly dynamic, fast growing organisation, providing the most innovative and advanced mobile performance network for the global online business world. Jo...17 days ago