Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company?
Then please reach out!
About the Company:
Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our Client's technology, software and people successfully automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep their customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Why work for our client:
As they evolve their business, they want you to evolve with them. They will not only provide you with the development and support you need to succeed, but a suite of learning platforms and opportunities to help you get to where you want to go. They will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
The successful candidate will be working within their International Financial Service Business Process Outsourcing competency center for one of their clients. The Billing Team’s agent objective is to achieve the billing targets set for his/her group. Following defined invoicing processes to correctly invoice all outstanding charges at respective dates in such a way that both external and internal customers are 100% satisfied.
- Ensure an effective and reliable Billing process by following-up current Billing procedures on a daily basis
- Identifying system issues and logging Solution Manager tickets to resolve
- Ensure business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved
- Following-up Billing KPI results and supporting any corrective actions
- SAP/BW would be a plus, but not required
- Order to Cash flow and VAT understanding experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Demonstrate a customer focused orientation
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
You will get:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Generous relocation package
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Life and accident insurance
- Annual shop allowance
- Free Spanish lessons
- Dutch International Recruiter to Oslo
You speak Dutch and want to join a fast-growing recruitment firm in Oslo? We love freedom in the workplace and have a creative team of colleagues who reach new goals d...about 2 months ago
- Dutch HR Payroll to Prague (incl relocation!)
Always dreamed of a career in HR? We are looking for a Dutch Junior HR Generalist for our client, an internationally acclaimed global management company in the fields ...5 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Gym, etc.
We are looking for enthusiastic Swedish speaking customer service-oriented people to join a great team of international specialist and work together for a respected em...2 months ago
- Norwegian speaking Credit & Collections Agent to Barcelona
We are looking for a Credit & Collections Agent for our client in Barcelona, Spain! Do you have experience from customer service, sales or accounting and numbers? Then...13 days ago