Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20000 - 25000|
|Date Posted||29 days ago|
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona?
Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company?
Then this might be the perfect job for you!
For our client, a global corporation specialised in print and document technology products, we are currently recruiting a Dutch Billing Specialist. You will join their ambitious, open-minded team in the beautiful city of Barcelona!
About the position
As a Dutch Billing Specialist you will be working within the company's Financial Service Center for one of their clients. Your main objective is to achieve the billing targets together with your team. You will follow defined invoicing processes to correctly invoice all outstanding charges at respective dates in such a way that both external and internal customers are completely satisfied.
This position will fit a candidate who is committed to team work, resilient under pressure and able to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands.
Main tasks include:
- Ensuring an effective and reliable billing process by following-up current billing procedures on a daily basis to deliver billing documents on time
- Daily validation & clearance of meter reading errors, contract errors, Partner Portal errors which are causing unbilled items
- CFM activity
- Manual meter reading entry on behalf of customers and partners
- Identifying system issues and logging Solution Manager tickets to resolve
- Ensuring business targets on billing completeness, quality and timeliness are achieved
- Driving connectivity to ensure billing quality
- Following-up billing KPI results and supporting any corrective actions
- Ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines, in particular ethical and financial rules
- Escalating, to the next level, any unresolved billing issue’s in a timely manner
- University Level education (desirable)
- Min of 3 years’ experience of Pan-European OTC Environment
- SAP experience (SAP/BW would be a plus)
- Order to Cash flow and VAT understanding experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal
- Customer-focused, self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Team player with a result- and target-driven work approach
- Adaptable to a changing environment & flexible with regard to working patterns
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fulltime position with a permanent contract
- Annual fixed salary + bonus
- Relocation package
- Reimbursement for flight costs
- Two weeks’ accommodation in a local hotel
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Annual shop allowance
- Life and accident insurance
- Free Spanish lessons
Are you interested? Please apply by sending your English CV to email@example.com
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real specialist in HR, in Prague? Then this might be the perfect job for you! We...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Billing Agent (relocation offered)
Do you speak Dutch and want a career in an international IT company? Then please reach out! About the Company: Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries ...29 days ago
- Bank Customer Support in Duthc
Are you a Dutch-speaker looking for a customer support challenge? Then listen up, because we are looking for a motivated team member for a bank in Malta. The Company: ...13 days ago
- German Customer Support in Germany (relocation offered)
€30000 - 33000
Are you service-minded, loyal, and eager to join a quality Norwegian company in Sindelfingen? Do you speak German? Great, please read on! About our client Our Client w...2 months ago