Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Business Developer, Dublin (relocation offered)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Looking for your next Business Developer challenge?
We invite you to work for our IT client in Dublin!
As a Business Developer, your role will be to engage companies through prospecting relevant business opportunities. To succeed in this, you will work with existing leads and generate new interesting opportunities through phone, mail and social media.
When contacting potential partners, you will learn a lot about their internal challenges. From this, you will determine whether your software can be a solution for them. Your goal will be to constantly communicate the value of your company’s solution and create an interest through the conversation. You will work closely with 2-3 other Account Executives who will continue working on your customers once you have established the interest. The working day will consist of continuous contact with senior sales department, where you support and develop new strategies for the Dutch/Flemish market.
What are your tasks as a Business Developer?
- Create and bring in high volume of prospects for further process.
- Work closely and collaborate with Account Executive to develop and implement prospect strategies and plans for further growth.
- Work internally with sales management and marketing team to ensure quality outside of potential customers.
- Enter online product demonstration in the calendar of the relevant Account Executive.
- Conduct and secure conversations with specific prospects set up on you.
- Sales or prospecting experience - worked with booking of meetings and KPIs.
- Fluent Dutch/Flemish and English.
- A sharp focus on goals and a strong will to reach them.
- You can structure your work and prioritize your time.
- You are energetic, passionate and enthusiastic!
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject area.
Who succeeds in this role?
- Experience from a company with rapid growth / expansion.
- Passion to help companies grow and interest in the technology industry.
- Humble and enthusiastic in your work.
The company offers
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Full training and onboarding
- Educational offer of € 4,000 per year.
- Retirement Plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance (x4 your annual salary)
- Covers long-term sick leave
- Free breakfast and lunch canteen at work.
- 25 days holiday each year.
- Fitness center and fitness workshop at work.
- Nice colleagues
- Events, social events and parties
- Office in the center of Dublin.
Sounds like your next job? Have any questions? Please apply, we would love to hear from you.
- Dutch Entry Level Business Development Rep - Dublin City Centre
€Depending on Experience
Dutch speaking entry level Business Development Representatives wanted here with a multi-award-winning company that currently pre IPO here in Dublin, Ireland. We’re lo...23 days ago
- Dutch Account Executive – Dublin
Dutch speaking Account Executive with a minimum of 1 year’s telesales/business development experience wanted here in Dublin City Centre for an international market lea...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Lead Generation Agent - Dublin
Dutch Lead Generation Agent – Dublin Dutch speaking Lead Generation Agents for multi-award-winning company that currently pre IPO here in Dublin, Ireland. We’re lookin...4 days ago
- French Entry Level Business Development Rep - Dublin City Centre
French speaking entry level Business Development Representatives wanted here with a multi-award-winning company that currently pre IPO here in Dublin, Ireland. We’re l...23 days ago