Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Dutch Business Developer, Dublin (relocation offered)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 50000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Looking for your next Business Developer challenge?
We invite you to work for our IT client in Dublin!
As a Business Developer, your role will be to engage companies through prospecting relevant business opportunities. To succeed in this, you will work with existing leads and generate new interesting opportunities through phone, mail and social media.
When contacting potential partners, you will learn a lot about their internal challenges. From this, you will determine whether your software can be a solution for them. Your goal will be to constantly communicate the value of your company’s solution and create an interest through the conversation. You will work closely with 2-3 other Account Executives who will continue working on your customers once you have established the interest. The working day will consist of continuous contact with senior sales department, where you support and develop new strategies for the Dutch/Flemish market.
What are your tasks as a Business Developer?
- Create and bring in high volume of prospects for further process.
- Work closely and collaborate with Account Executive to develop and implement prospect strategies and plans for further growth.
- Work internally with sales management and marketing team to ensure quality outside of potential customers.
- Enter online product demonstration in the calendar of the relevant Account Executive.
- Conduct and secure conversations with specific prospects set up on you.
- Sales or prospecting experience - worked with booking of meetings and KPIs.
- Fluent Dutch/Flemish and English.
- A sharp focus on goals and a strong will to reach them.
- You can structure your work and prioritize your time.
- You are energetic, passionate and enthusiastic!
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject area.
Who succeeds in this role?
- Experience from a company with rapid growth / expansion.
- Passion to help companies grow and interest in the technology industry.
- Humble and enthusiastic in your work.
The company offers
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Full training and onboarding
- Educational offer of € 4,000 per year.
- Retirement Plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance (x4 your annual salary)
- Covers long-term sick leave
- Free breakfast and lunch canteen at work.
- 25 days holiday each year.
- Fitness center and fitness workshop at work.
- Nice colleagues
- Events, social events and parties
- Office in the center of Dublin.
Sounds like your next job? Have any questions? Please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch speaking Retention Agent
Dutch speaking Retention Agent About the company Our client is a trading broker. Providing countless users with the possibility to trade CFDs.They offer a range of pro...9 days ago
- Dutch speaking - FX sales agent to Limassol
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Dutch Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! About the company O...about 16 hours ago
- Dutch speaking Account Manager to cultural Porto in Porto, Portugal
Do you have account management experience? Do you speak Dutch? Then we have a sunny opportunity in Porto waiting for you! Our client is a world leading supplier of ind...8 days ago
- Business Developer (Flemish)
€18000 - 21000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s ...about 1 month ago
- Business Developer (French)
€18000 - 21000
Are you a Sales talent, driven and eager to generate new business for the company? The Company. Our client is an American multinational information technology company,...2 months ago