Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||PayPal EMEA|
|Job Title||Dutch Chargebacks Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
The Dutch Chargeback Agent works chargebacks initiated by buyers through their credit card company. They use discretionary decision making skills, a thorough understanding of Seller Protection (including card scheme regulations and/or ACH Returns) and knowledge of the chargeback process to reverse funds and limit access to accounts in order to minimize or prevent loss.
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script - you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
Fluent English and Dutch are required for this role.
- Review PayPal accounts that have been limited and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder. Methods to accomplish this include reviewing faxed documentation such as driver’s licenses, credit card statements, bank account statements, utility bills, etc.,
- Confirm account information using various websites, message and customer history in Kana, and account information in Admin Tools
- Limit customer accounts when appropriate
- Answer phone calls from Customer Service, other Operations departments, or Customer as needed
- Place outbound phone calls to customers as needed in order to gather additional documentation when appropriate in order to effectively dispute a chargeback
- Review Chargeback and/or ACH Returns received from credit card companies or financial institutions and accept or dispute the chargeback or ACH Return
Knowledge / Skills required:
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to function in multiple telephone and email queues covering several product lines
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Basic Knowledge of internal systems and software (Kana, Intranet, Admin Tools, Attack).
12+ months relevant experience required
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...16 days ago
- Dutch Collection Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
As a Collections Agent, your goal is to deliver best-in-class service to PayPal’s core and emerging products, taking problem-solving and customer service to a new leve...2 months ago
- Customer Service Representative - Dutch Featured Job
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...3 months ago
- Dutch Customer Care Representative - Berlin
€1870 - 2000 per month + Monthly Bonus Structure
Dutch Customer Care Professionals with an interest in light sales! Here is a Dutch Customer Care job with a sales twist - work for one of world's leading rental & serv...4 days ago